Flight of The Conchords

Love it! So original and the songs are great. Murray makes it though if you ask me.

If you get the chance, check out his stand up shows on youtube. Legend.

also...

Murray: He may be dead.
Dave: He maybe did what?
Murray: No, he may be dead.
Dave: What didn't he maybe do?
Murray: He maybe *dead*.
Bret: Dead.
Dave: Are you guys ******* with me?
Murray: He maybe dead, not alive.
Dave: Ohh...

FOTC is indeed awesome.

Was introduced to it about 3 years ago, when I asked the guy what it was about he just said, its about being cool, 2 tru

As good as the show is I hope people don't bother starting a thread for every TV show they like.

As good as the show is I hope people don't bother starting a thread for every TV show they like.

Thats like being in the Music section and not posting about an amazing new band you've heard. :S

I haven't seen this in a few years, what channel is it on now? Although I did used to enjoy watching it, but it seems a bit repetitive..

How is it harming you in any way? Nobody makes you click on them.. Or especially comment on them..

I've always liked the songs but i didn't start watching the show until recently... which i admit is abit odd but i love it! :D

It's so funny! ...infact i might watch it now i'm abit bored atm! :)

Great show, great band/comedy act - Love the "If you're into it" song, and also:

Coco: What was your name again?
Bret: Bret
Coco: Bret?
Bret: Bret..
Coco: Br..Brit? Like Britney?
Bret: Uh, no like B-R-E-T...
Coco: Oh Bret! It just sounds like Brit, where are you from?
Bret: New Zealand
Coco: Oh i heard it's beautiful there, um, they have vikings right?
Bret: Uh... Yeah sort of..

XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwVoZ7awIt0&feature=related

Last edited:
loved the song 'humans are dead'
c'mon sucka lick my battery :D

hhhaa, i love these guys, watched them the other night again, funny fella's...

Last edited:
hhhaa, i love these guys, watched them the other night again, funny fella's, this is a south african duo, not Comedians, but funny as F...k :) they are the scummiest, trashiest ppl around, but they are famous in this country, check out the music video and the interview :)

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Not really on-topic Raikan ;)
Don't get Dunc on me..

Love You

I really dislike Die Antwoord, Huw Stpehens, Radio 1 DJ played them every day for a week and i almost died, the video is just.. words can't even describe how weird it is!

Back on topic, and the "she's so hot (Boom)" is one of my favourites songs, together with Business Time:

"You know when i'm down to just my socks - it's business time, that's why they call them *Business socks* because it's Business Time!!"

Did anyone notice Brett as an elf lord in Lord of The Rings ? Without his beard, obviously - elves don't have beards.

Last edited:
No, he means Figwit.

Figwit.PNG