Florent Sinama-Pongolle

Craig01

Reaction score
I'm manager of Newcastle at the moment and looking for a quick striker to play off Xisco, like Martins does, but with better stats so hopefully he wont miss the chances Martins does for me!

I'm playing on the new Weegie update so I just got Newcastle promoted back up to the EPL and am just wondering if anybody has played him in the EPL and if he's actually any good as he was transfer listed for 3.7m and I've just offered him a decent contract.

So if he does accept the contract, is he actually any good?

i think its a good deal dude, he has some good stats and at that price, get him, sell martins, he is kak! try get about 10 million or so.

he always plays well against me, so i make sure i mark him tightly and force him to his left foot! he is also still quite young too, so go for him!

He is one of my best players at benfica... Best scorer of the Portuguese league in seasons 2010/2011, 2011/2012, 2012/2013 and 2013/2014, and then i signed falcao xD

Cheers m8

Yes he will score you alot of goals.

You will probably have problems keeping hold of him and get offers around 15 mill plus in a season or 2.

He keeps Tevez out of the United team on a save i had once.

Thanks for the tips guys, decided to go with him and will keep you posted on how he performs, can't wait to see him in action :D

Thanks for the tips guys, decided to go with him and will keep you posted on how he performs, can't wait to see him in action :D

No Problem... you'll be delighted when he scores 32 goals in his 1st season (H)

i think its a good deal dude, he has some good stats and at that price, get him, sell martins, he is kak! try get about 10 million or so.

On the new updates you'd be lucky to get even £5M for Martins. But he is terrible.

Also why do you not just play Andy Carroll? He is more than worth of the Premier League. Although maybe him and Xisco are too similar? I don't know..

On the new updates you'd be lucky to get even £5M for Martins. But he is terrible.

Also why do you not just play Andy Carroll? He is more than worth of the Premier League. Although maybe him and Xisco are too similar? I don't know..

I actually managed to get 9m for Martins and 9m for Xisco which was fantastic as I also managed to swoop in for Iaquinta to replace Xisco and Pongolle, with everybodies recommendation, to replace Martins.

I also signed Beckham for 4.1m, got Materazzi for 425k, Morientes on a free for backup, Ben Foster on a free and Kolarov to play WBL for 3.5m and they are all playing fantastically first 5 games into the season, sitting 4th at the moment :D