Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Name: Florian Thauvin
Club: Lille (On Loan to Bastia)
Nationality: French
Position: CM/AMC/AML/AMR

Thauvin's great Technique, Passing, First Touch, Dribbling, Creativity and Flair make him ideal as an Advanced Playmaker.

I don't know how well-known this kid is, but I've never seen anyone mention him...
I bought him on my Swansea save, but after it got corrupted I never had a chance to develop him properly. However, in the season and a bit I played of that save, Thauvin played a key part in my League Cup team which got all the way to the Final before being beaten 1-0 from a Chelsea corner!

If he is tutored and trained correctly, he could easily become a great AMC by the time he reaches 23-24!

I bought him on the latest 13.3 database for £2.5m, although I also gave them Situ. I have just started a new save I plan to sign him on, so I will update it with the price...​

Start of the game SS (Latest patch):

If anyone has a future screenshot, preferably after being trained by you, please share it!!! :D

Reaction score
He was linked with Arsenal last january, but chose to go to Lille. IRL looks like promising player.

Reaction score
amazing player, Newcastle went in for him but he wanted to develop more, also Arsenal sneaked into our scouting reports for French players and tried to ****** him away but both clubs failed to get him, i'm surprise though since Arsenal are a quality team and make young players into stars.

Reaction score
He was linked with Arsenal last january, but chose to go to Lille. IRL looks like promising player.
By the way, the season I highlighted for each player is what I think has been their best season (look at average tackles per game for Gibbs!), and I thought I better warn you about Gibbs injury problems!

Reaction score
Bought him for 4,5 mln € rising to 7,5 mln €. Thought he didn't play at all for Lille...