Florin Andone anyone else signed him?

woolly

Reaction score
I brought Andone from Coruna during an injury crisis at Man Utd because a). he had a good scoring record and b). his release clause was less than his value (clause £8.5m value £9-10m). He is only 23 so was worth a risk, thankfully my punt paid off and he has proven a more than adequate replacement having scored 7 in 8 games. I'm now thinking seeing how he develops over the next few seasons. Has anyone else used him and what do you think if you have.

End of the season (bare in mind I brought him in January transfer window) stats : Played 18 Scored 11 Assists 6 in all competitions. He is best played as a supporting defensive forward but proved to be a more than adequate complete forward playing just behind either a poacher of advanced forward. His value has soared to a massive £22 million.

Was good on fm16 not seen him on fm17 but if anything he should be better. Out scores Icarus for me 3 season at inter Milan

Season 2 is turning out to be just as good as the first. Andone is currently leading my scoring charts although Icardi has been injured for much of the first half of the season. Unfortunately my Utd team is inconsistent but hopefully with Andone and Icardi playing in the same side things may pick up.

Best thing about Andone is how consistent he is. Maybe because he has such good mentals. Picks up a few injury 'niggles' though.

I've been lucky with him and injuries so far, but it's still early days. That said I've already had to turn down bids in excess of 30 million for him.