Floyd Mayweather OR Manny paqcuiao

oh yeah hands down agreed, i think hatton would have won if it was a short fight, but hes knocking on and just couldnt take anymore

no way mayweather would have still won

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuuDP-8-O6k"]YouTube- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Interview "Can Pacquiao beat me?, Absolutely NOT! , He's easy work!"[/ame]​

here lads the interview jacks talking about​

I like Pacquiao alot and i also really like Mayweather ( I don't know why lol) but as many of you said before Mayweather's record speaks for it's self

He is UNDEFEATED.

so are alot of boxers, what do you guys think of joe calzaghe? i wish he hadnt retired i loved watching him

oh yeah hands down agreed, i think hatton would have won if it was a short fight, but hes knocking on and just couldnt take anymore

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH sorry mate have to disagree

Hatton would not have beat Mayweather if it was a short fight mate. Hatton is extremely gung-ho with his boxing, he never really troubled Mayweather and if you remember he hyped on and on about his tactics and training for his fight with Manny

he went in the fight trying to knock manny out fast, and he paid for it.

Mayweather is in a different league to Ricky Hatton

mayweather has charisma his the best and he knows it..so what he would rip pacquiao apart his so much more of a technical fighter

heres the scorecard for the hatton fight

<TABLE id=inlinetable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD width=91>Mayweather </TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10 </CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10 </CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10 </CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10 </CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER></CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER></CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER></CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER></CENTER></TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD width=91>Hatton </TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9 </CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10 </CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>8</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9 </CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9</CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that proves mayweather would have won in a short or long fight​

Mayweather raped Hatton. There is no way Hatton would beat Mayweather he is just too good. He is a different league.

hmm alright you win for now, because i cant argue anymore lol

hmm alright you win for now, because i cant argue anymore lol

theirs nothing to argue about

here is the proof..........

<TABLE id=inlinetable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD width=91>Mayweather </TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10 </CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10 </CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10 </CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10 </CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER></CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER></CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER></CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER></CENTER></TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" vAlign=top><TD width=91>Hatton </TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9 </CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>10 </CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>8</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9</CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9 </CENTER></TD><TD width=28><CENTER>9</CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

There is no argument.

Hatton - mediocre

Mayweather - The very best

oh dear ive just been owned lol, hatton is very good but agreed mayweather is better

Mayweather Pac would be amazing fight I think, but as much as it pains me to say it Money would win it I reckon maybe only on points though would go lot further than the fights they both had with Hatton

money mayweather is better
but i jus like pac-man more

mayweather just seems like a cocky kid to me, its just my opinion though

Sorry for the bump.

Still waiting boys. Need a big fight in boxing to happen - both need to put their problems aside and come to some agreement to please the fans. Please.