BRAMLEYDOCKS

Reaction score
I made this tactic for everton , first season was fairly good and it was about seeing what players are worth keeping since alot were out on loan.

Screenshot_1.png

this is the final table

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

throughout the season i fine tuned the tactic but had a few bad periods due to injuries and very small squad , this season is looking good but my strikers are struggling to score so i need to sort that out but if anyone can test it and help it would be much appreciated

Attachments

• Fluid in Blue V1.fmf
    43.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Lad you finished 8th place with everton that have actually quite a good squad. There isn't anything proprietary in that. People here would like to see tactics that are actually worthwhile or seem special so I don't think i'd waste too much time even looking at this.

Lad you finished 8th place with everton that have actually quite a good squad. There isn't anything proprietary in that. People here would like to see tactics that are actually worthwhile or seem special so I don't think i'd waste too much time even looking at this.

No need for the negative reply fool, just tell him this site is mainly for something ground breaking instead of adding your two pence.

No disrespect however this won't be considered viable by many on here, definitely something to build on though and improve as the formation itself is very effective this year!

No disrespect however this won't be considered viable by many on here, definitely something to build on though and improve as the formation itself is very effective this year!

While it may not seem viable at least people can offer advice and that's the main thing. No doubt it won't be as popular as some other tactics here, but a good starting point for a tactic.

With that said have you tried out Inverted Wingers, over traditional Wingers? In particular on Richarlison who I can see benefitting it a lot from it.

While it may not seem viable at least people can offer advice and that's the main thing. No doubt it won't be as popular as some other tactics here, but a good starting point for a tactic.

With that said have you tried out Inverted Wingers, over traditional Wingers? In particular on Richarlison who I can see benefitting it a lot from it.

Yeah, definitely agree on the Inverted Wingers, they seem to work best with this engine, the rest are pretty naff.

Don't be *****s to the guy.

OP ignore people who seem to have invented rules for this forum now, that being said i wouldn't expect a major take up however keep up the work on it and share to your hearts content

thx for the replies , still a work in progress so i will update at the end of season if not before

Try removing playing down the flanks (you’re already playing wide so ball will go there more times than often, using play down the flanks can be too much, easy to defend too) hit early crosses and be more expressive.

Also try changing roles of your full backs, maybe to the role full back, or like others said, try playing inverted wingers

ok i have made the changes and updated the download , thx for the feedback