Reaction score
Hey!

So im just wondering how long time it takes for a tactic to get fluid or close to fluid?
The league has just started and my tactic is still nowhere near fluid and the passing style bar has barely moved all pre-season... Guess it just takes a long time if the team/players have never played that way before?

What is your training? Normally people havent set the right amount of match prep training thus meaning their tactics tend to take longer to become fluid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My training through pre-season:

General training = fitness, average intensity
Scheduling = Allot of match training (on second bar from the left), Allow rest after match ticked.
Match Preparation = Match Tactics

I only have one tactic setup for now because i wanted it to get fluid fast but its going super slow and like i said i have barely seen any progress on passing style it has been on akward for a long time now.

How many friendlies did you play? How far apart were these friendlies scheduled?

5 not enough
set the match training to max (left slide)

I dont really tweak the match training.
For me, i train at tactical high intensity. usually when the transfer window closes, im almost at fluid assuming its not my first season.

For me, i train at tactical high intensity.
I'm sure you know, but just for clarity, Tactical team focus just trains attributes. It has nothing to do with tactical familiarity.

Alright so im just going to assume from now on that 5 games (so maybe around 10 if possible?) is way to few when trying to learn a completely new tactic.

I'm sure you know, but just for clarity, Tactical team focus just trains attributes. It has nothing to do with tactical familiarity.

Is that confirmed? i used to think it only trains attributes as well.
i mean i could be wrong.

Is that confirmed? i used to think it only trains attributes as well.
i mean i could be wrong.
It's attributes only in the same way that training Fitness is also attributes only and nothing to do with Condition etc.