Flying for Glory at the Emirates

  • Thread starter Thread starter *Jamess*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

*Jamess*

Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2010
Messages
2,271
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Note to Readers: I have already completed 1 and a half seasons on this save so the updates will just be key screenshots for the season. I am using LFC's update and this will be my LAST story until FM13 is out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 1:

Transfers:
View attachment 261718

Capital One Cup:
View attachment 261719
Arsenal got knocked out in the 3rd round on penalties to QPR.

FA Cup:
View attachment 261720
Arsenal won the FA Cup.

Champions League:
View attachment 261721
Arsenal knocked out in Quarter Finals losing 4-3 over 2 legs against Real Madrid.

Premier League:
View attachment 261722
Arsenal win the Premier League.


Next update will be once I have finished this season.



​
 
I have just one game left of my 2nd season so expect an update tonight!!!
 
Season 2:

Transfers:
View attachment 262059

Capital One Cup:
View attachment 262063
Arsenal got knocked out in the 3rd round on penalties to Southampton

Community Shield:
View attachment 262064
Arsenal win Community Shield

FA Cup:
View attachment 262062
Arsenal lose to Tottenham in the final

Champions League:
View attachment 262060
Arsenal win Champions League

Premier League:
View attachment 262061
Arsenal win the Premier League.


Season Review:
Another good season. Another 2 trophies. Our 1st ever CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WIN!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All future updates will be every 6 months.​
 
doing well, Think on your transfer screen you should show how much you spent and sold though.
 
Friendlies:
View attachment 262210
A good pre season, hopefully we can carry this start into the season.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transfers will be included in the 1st half of the season update.
​
 
I'm liking this. Good work, massive Arsenal supporter, despite the loss to Totttenham which makes me sick to my stomach, you've done a real good job. Well done
 
I'm liking this. Good work, massive Arsenal supporter, despite the loss to Totttenham which makes me sick to my stomach, you've done a real good job. Well done
Thanks. As an Arsenal fan myself I was disappointed not to make it 2 FA Cups in a row. I was going to make it a half season update but I'm in Febuary now so this will be an update similar to the previous.
 
Got bored of FM13 so went back to this. Should I continue this?
 
Back
Top