Flying The Flag Week: KotW Week 4

hermanchides

Reaction score
Week 4 sees the challenge involve National teams and their countries flag.

What you need to do is to design a home and away kit for any national team (i.e. England, Brazil, Spain etc) but you MUST use the countries flag as the base design of the kits. So for example if you were to design USA kits then they must incorporate the Stars and Stripes from their national flag. The countries flag must be part of both Home and Away kits. Kit colours do not have to be the same as what they usually wear. But remember that the away kit must not clash with the home kit (use different main colours).

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU RESIZE YOUR PNG FILES BEFORE POSTING. Any breaking the rules will not be added to the voting thread.

Rules:

• [*=left]Deadline is Friday at 6PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
    [*=left]Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
    [*=left]Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
    [*=left]When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels. In the case of shorts and sleeve with kits make sure they are no more than 400x300 pixels
    [*=left]The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
    [*=left]One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed. Consult either Steve* or hermanchides to change your kits.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work

Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

Scotland :

scoh.png
sco2blackredcopy.png

Will try and post some before the deadline tomorrow :)

can't enter this week, i'm doing a 50 hour week, I absolutely shattered! ----

Scotland :

scoh.png
sco2blackredcopy.png

BTW GGGG75 Congratulations on last weeks win and also nice follow up I was thinking of doing Scotland!... I was wondering where you go your templates from... I really like them and want to try them out for my request thread.

I found it really hard this week, I tried so many different flags and kits, but settled on this

Kyrgzstan

KYRGYZSTANhome.png
KYRGYZSTANaway.png

And I know what your thinking. WTF is that at the bottom of the home kit? Well, after doing a little research, I found out that the 40 rays on the sun on the Kyrgzstan flag represent the 40 tribes of Kyrgyz, and that was the first thing I thought of when I read tribe lol

^^^
Not my best work i dont think, but my mind is in holiday mode lol - more than likely wont be able to enter next week as wont have PS available :/

bornexplorer88 :

well thanks my friend, i do a lot of searching through the net but i took this 3d template from here,there is a post in the kit section that offers some of them,including this.As for the search,i just google ''kit mockups'' or ''t-shirt templates''..try also the a-equix.blogspot ,you can find some of them there.I create my designs using these templates as a base..

When does the voting thread go up? Some good creativity this week.