|FLYING WITH MAGPIES| Newcastle United Story.

wreckme

Reaction score
NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB

View attachment 380535
Flying with Magpies. Newcastle United Story.

Greetings. My name is Niko and you are reading a Newcastle United FC story. First things first. Newcastle United is an English professional association football club based in Newcastle upon Tyne. The club was founded in 1892, by the merger of Newcastle East End and Newcastle West End, and has played at its current home ground, St James' Park, since. The ground was developed into an all-seater stadium in the mid-1990s and now has a capacity of 52,387. The club has been a member of the Premier League for all but two years of the competition's history, and has never dropped below English football's second tier since joining the Football League in 1893. In 2007, long term chairman and owner Sir John Hall sold his share in the club to Mike Ashley.

View attachment 380536
St. James's Park

Stadium is not called St. Jame's Park anymore. It is called Sport's Direct Arena, because of sponsorship. Many fans hate that.. I think this picture says all...

View attachment 380537

AND NOW LET'S START OUR JOURNEY

I'm not a good writer so let's jump straight into action. We will talk about squad, tactics and transfers in this section.

SQUAD: We have a pretty strong squad, capable of finishing in the top ten places this year. You have atleast good if not world class players in every position. You only need to buy a striker to cover up only good striker in this team at the moment. And this striker is Papiss Cisse. Definatelly best player in the team alongside Hatem Ben Harfa, Yohan Cabaye and Cheick Tiote. This is how squad report looks like.

View attachment 380539
note: This picture includes new players who were bought.

TACTIC: I'll be using 4-5-1 tactics, with fluid style of play and control strategy. We will be focusing on retaining the possesion during the game. Here is my best XI so far.

View attachment 380542

TRANSFERS: We bought two players so far. Wellington Nem from Fluminese(3.5 mil release clause) and Tom Ince from Blackpool(6.75 mil). We are also signing Adryan from Flamengo(875k) but he will join the team a little bit later. We are also scouting Doria(young defender) at the momment. We sold one player so far; Jonas Gutierrez to QPR(7.25 mil) and we loaned two players to Blackpool; Nile Ranger and Shane Ferguson.

View attachment 380546

This is where our post ends. I will post more later this day.

The stadium is called St James Park by the way. Wonga changed it back