FM '06 Update Help!

• Thread starter APatel
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1K
A

APatel

Hey all... I just bought FM 2006 today and want to get the latest updates available all in one if possible, i.e. Sheva's to Chelsea if there is one out as updated... can anyone be kind enough to point me in the right direction with links and so on.. thanks!

I downloaded the data update and overwrote the original but things still haven#t updated, like Sheff Utd aren't in the Prem... any ideas?

they wont be because of the fact that this game was for the start of this season gone. The patches wont put new teams into premiership because at the time of the patch they wouldnt have knew who was going where, also your own fm game could go completely different.

Trav said:
they wont be because of the fact that this game was for the start of this season gone. The patches wont put new teams into premiership because at the time of the patch they wouldnt have knew who was going where, also your own fm game could go completely different.

But in the screenshots with it, Rosicky is at Arsenal.. Johnson @ Everton.. will this not work then?

Did you start a new game?