Olimacca2k7

Reaction score
I made this post because I wanted to know if i could play football manager 2010 using the database or earlier football manager games. Has anyone got any suggestions on how this can be done, or if there is something to download?

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:03 PM ----------

:/:/

This is the 3rd time you have opened a thread asking this. You are bound to get infracted for it. You CANNOT download a 2007 DB, unless you make one on editor. End of Discussion.

HERE and HERE are the old threads.

nope i posted ":/:/" :) and dammm i guess no one has done that :/

search... i am making a 2002/03 database

here buy this game it will solve your problem
[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/images/B000GHED7S/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=300703&s=videogames"]
51TQZ573NAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
[/ame] [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Football-Manager-2007-PC-CD/dp/B000GHED7S"]Football Manager 2007 (PC CD): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games[/ame]

I have searched theres nothing, and i wanted to play as forest on FM10 when they was in league 1.

I have searched theres nothing, and i wanted to play as forest on FM10 when they was in league 1.
Just buy the 2007 game as £2.00 with postage isn't going to set you back far and to be honest there will never be a 2007 database made.

but what i'm asking is to much and to time consuming i guess no one has got a database from previous FM's that can be played on FM 10.

Mate just use the Editor and swap teams around......its not too hard,if you dont know how too,learn its really simple

I want to have the squad they had in league 1 with the same stats age ect, and i want that the same with the other clubs in england. I don't expect anyone to do this but just woundering if anyone has.

i very much doubt it as it would take weeks to make and their wouldn't be much demand for it

Hmmm guess so :(

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:37 PM ----------

If I replaced the correct data from from the C drive meaning football manager 10 would be replaced to football manager 08 could this work?