FM 07 Features

I wonder when they're going to get agents more involved within the game. Seeing as what happened in Italy recently with bribes and stuff, I wonder if they'll consider doing anything like that in future versions ^_^

Nah they won't introduce bribes etc.. as they want to focus on the good points of the football world.

Sean said:
Nah they won't introduce bribes etc.. as they want to focus on the good points of the football world.

yeah bribes etc would just get a bit silly

go play Ultimate Soccer 98 (USM 98) - you can bribe referees etc - classic game :p

You can make a few quid betting on your matches aswell. :thup:

New features please!

I think that you should be able to add new leagues and new awards in the FM07 editor because when you are a austrian guy it's only possible to play the first and the secoond league and so you're able to add the lower leagues and that isn't very much work because the clubs are still available.

And beside that you should be able to select and deselect new leagues during the game. If this is possible it makes the game much better than it still is!

Sorry for my bad english!:)

!!!Austira Vienna is still the best!!!

your english isnt bad actually. im not really sure that would adding new awards would benifit really. because you could make so many awards up it would just make the game stupid in the end. but the leagues idea i like, deffo up for that idea.

your english is still better than gregors!

yeah adding new leagues md-game would be good but they would be have to be running in the background and be ready for adding but it would be good if you fancied a change of clubs to hop ship to a new league

How about...

getting rid of the bit in the game where it says you've scored and then disallows it for offside or something GRRRRRRRRRRRR

:)

But then what would **** us off? :D

The fact that my Valencia team,who has gone on a TEN match winning streak in the liga to leapfrog Madrid by one point with five games to go (gap was 11) DECIDES THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW TO SCORE AND DRAWS 3 ON THE BOUNCE,LOSES TO SOCIDEDAD TO GIVE MADRID THE TITLE WITH A GAME TO SPARE

WTF TTM

Wow this game looks ****-hot. I just can not wait. Any screenshots of the a match being played?

The matches will be similar I guess, can't see them changing much to FM 2006 on that front.

where is the cheapest place to pre-order it from, the cheapest i have seen so far is £24.99 on play.com.

Does anyone know if there is going to be any more leagues? Personally I think it would be better if there were some more leagues from Africa and maybe the Middle East.

**** off there then

:p Only kiddin,not sure tbh, playin in middle-east leagues with all the money would be fun. Doubt there will be more African leagues though

Andy, you not coming back to the net game?

Parent Clubs

Just wondering... Will major clubs propose affiliation to player-controlled lower league teams?
By the way, more African leagues would be nice, as far as i know, only South Africa is playable.
One bug in FM 2006 was that the chairmen would never retire. I remember the chairman of a South Americam club to be 101 years old.
Sponsorship function can be improved, too IMO. I'm not expecting any business management, though.
Anyway, can't wait for the release.

how much ?? 25 is sweeet

and the skin looks standard really sean, its quite good. Iam impressed by the player interaction section though, I just hope that when we play it we dont end up thinking that they;ve overdone it :S.

I think i might buy fm and launch myself back into the world of management. :D