Mikey B said:
2. Vocal Commentary

Would ruin the game, really would. It would be just like Fifa and you would keep hearing the same lines in the same tones all the time, and half the time it wont make sense to what you see. A game like Fifa needs it but a game like FM it would kill it.

I certainly think they need to add more media interaction, press conferences etc.

Gregor said:
Is it ture you owne a brand new combine harvestor and youd give me the keys

:haha: Just realised my post but I'm Bristolian so I can't really help it slipping out from time to time.

southy354 said:
Oh I forgot when a player has the that green symbol buy him tell us what the injury to see if it's a good idea for letting him carry on.

Yeh thats something I think should deffinately be added. I hate it when your star player gets a light injury and you take him off incase he gets hurt anymore and it turns out to be "mud on his shin" :D

i wouldnt take mud on the shin lightly god no ive had many a player (Robinhio):mad: whos had many weeks off becuase of it :D
im really not to fussy when it comes to the new FM i would however like to see the realism improved a bit i know that its the best around but on one of my files Doncaster rovers are top of the premier ship i would also like to be considered for national jobs that arent under my nationalty as it seems they always go to the home gorwn people whrn im by far the best:D

southy354 said:
:haha: Just realised my post but I'm Bristolian so I can't really help it slipping out from time to time.

awww, so you dont love the Wurzels?

Yeah I do like 'em haven't seen them down Ashton Gate for a while though.

Barca_Boy said:
i would also like to be considered for national jobs that arent under my nationalty as it seems they always go to the home gorwn people whrn im by far the best:D

Well it depends on the country. I always get offers from Holland, Italy, Turkey, Brazil etc... So I don't know how come you're not getting any good offers.

English.

But I also speak basic Spanish after 5 years in Spain with Barca :)

kl just wondered cause i read somewhere tht ur nationallity can influance wot jobs u can get offered

i think a great new feature would be your team having a one off game against a friends team via the internet , irrelevant of time, year etc i think it would be good to just take your squad it is and pitch it against a friends team purely for bragging rights

could be some fun

Yea that would be class im sure you can do that on pro ev but not online :(

that wouldnt work sam, peole would have dupliate players, plus the fact that u need to play it off one DB

Gregor said:
that wouldnt work sam, peole would have dupliate players, plus the fact that u need to play it off one DB

meh i didnt say id know hot itd work

im sure the clever people can just get one squad a pit it against a friends squad for a one off game , who cares about duplicate players etc?

its only for one game for a bit of a laugh

anyway was just an idea :(

I remember Clive Tydesley doing vocal commentary for CM 2 :)

i think the transition to a new club needs to be improved

i like to move about clubs after a few seasons and although the "job offer" with contract etc is good - you dont really get a feel of the new club that you may move to

id like to be able to see finances, what the board wants, what the squads like in depth it just all seems a bit simple

and also backroom staff moving with you could be added because it happens irl

samleggott said:
id like to be able to see finances, what the squads like in depth it just all seems a bit simple

Just click on the teams information,or their squad :p

wot about havin stadium chants like if ur @ anfield u listen 2 the kop singing u'll never walk alone for example

too much work Mikey, the legal side and aquiring sounds for teams