Golasooo

Reaction score
2 Quick questions, i've searched around for this already but can't find it. How do you edit a flag. I want to change the green libyan flag to the new republican flag. Also, How do i make it look like the flags in the game?

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Anyone know?

---------- Post added 09/10/2011 at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was 07/10/2011 at 07:42 PM ----------

here's the link to the flag, if anyone can help: http://www.myweku.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Flag_of_Libya_1951_svg.png thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

am i in the wrong forum?

Uhmm well I have absolutely no experience in creating any graphics for football manager but i know that the image has to be in a .png format. I don't know the dimensions that the picture has to be so you'll have to find that out yourself somewhere :/ You also need to note down the in-game ID shown below.

View attachment 197819

If you can't see the ID number then do the following in-game: Go to Preferences > Display & Sound > Tick the "Show Unique Ids"

So for the Libya ID it will be 28. (Shown Below)

View attachment 197820

Now when you create the flag you need to rename it as "28" & save is as a .png file

Then you get to all the tricky stuff by having to create the config.xml
Use the tutorial link below to help you with that since i don't have a clue xD
READ THE DESCRIPTION

[Tutorial] Football Manager - How to create a config.xml for logos [English] - YouTube

If you still don't have a clue then it would be best to get assistance from somebody else since i don't have the slightest of clues aha :)

I have no clue at all, I haven't been able to find any full tutorial online :/