FM 12 network game clan, read for details..

goodeybcfc

Reaction score
Me and 4 other users currently have a network game going on. We are in September at the moment and we are all EPL clubs, (Manchester United, Arsenal, Stoke City, Southampton, Spurs) aiming to complete a number of seasons. We use Skype for talking, banter and to schedule game times for the following day, normally the network game session starts in the evening time and ends about 10-11 in weekdays and goes on til late on weekends. We use hamachi to connect to the network game. Most have some previous online game time. If you have everything here leave a message on this thread saying everything is ok and what team you would like to be also, and i will contact back.

Just leave your skype username so we can invite you to the group chat and discuss further details..

Last edited:
refaspa1 is my skype. I am very interested.
Got hamachi, did a couple network games before.
Further things we can discuss over skype.

Playing times sound good for me, could you tell me what season you are in? I do have skype but my mic is not working at the moment, if that is an issue let me know!

Thanks.

Playing times sound good for me, could you tell me what season you are in? I do have skype but my mic is not working at the moment, if that is an issue let me know!

Thanks.

no this is not an issue. Please private message me if you are interested in this game!

goodey could you join my hamachi room plz

PREM2013
PREM2013

i have 4 guys that are very dedicated and would like to team up or summit join my hamachi room ill talk there