Status
Not open for further replies.

mccollio09

Reaction score
Hi all, well I imagine that if anyone has started a new game on steam lately, you'll see that the update patch is out. Haven't seen a thread on this yet but I was a tad gutted starting up a new game with Spurs only to see that there is ****** Ryan Nelsen and Louis Saha in my team.

Will have a look around to see if they have changed any stats.

Oxlade-Chamberlain is much better than he was, a bit rounder in stats than I was expecting yet not exceptional in anything.

There's some unhappy people in this thread; *Official* 12.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please - Page 4 Some seems a bit much. E.g. SI policy not to include certain loans. Ok, but you can add them yourself, takes 5mins

Just some TIPS that seem to be working for me;

-If you want certain injuries to kick in, it's better to include the Swedish league as a view-only, which allows you to start the game from Feb 2012 (My personal preference as I like starting closer to the real date).
-Annoyed that Balotelli is available for loan or Andre Santos is ahead of Gibbs? Tweak their rep stats on the editor Want Tevez not to play for Man City until March? and set his dislike for Mancini to higher if you want to increase his chances of going maybe
- Just give him a ban on the editor McColli -what else were you hoping for Spurs?

Also reading that thread, looks like Stuart Pearce gets the Eng job and appoints Terry as Captain,lol-so might be worth doing something to stop that aswell

Last edited:
when i try and start the game this same message keeps popping up "this game is currently unavailable please try again at another time" been doing this since yesterday is this to do with the new update?

Status
Not open for further replies.