lxl Ra lxl

Reaction score
I'm still playing FM12 atm and i pretty much enjoy it. Altough I might want to play with more realistic players/talent. I did update my game a few time with LFC which is great, because your game feels totally different at the start because you have a new team and some players improved on PA etc.

So I'm wondering, should i get FM 13? I did play the demo for a few matches, but i just didn't have enough space on my hard disk to play it decently (my pc hardly can handle FM12), so i uninstalled it after 3 matches. It's a demo anyways. Anyways, i haven't really seen what's the big difference between FM12 and 13 and why it'd be a must buy.

I haven't bought FM 13 yet because i don't like buggy games and i know from other games that it might take a while till they finally fixed them. Are the bugs fixed in FM13?

Or should i just wait and maybe buy a FM14. Any new features are known of that game already worth waiting for? Will it be buggy like ****? would it be able to play on a pc which can just play FM12?

Would love to hear your opinions of other fellow managers.

Ra

Or should i just wait and maybe buy a FM14. Will it be buggy like ****? would it be able to play on a pc which can just play FM12?

My crystal ball is slightly fogged up at the moment, but maybe it won't be buggy? Seriously though, how is anyone supposed to know that?

I haven't really noticed any performance difference from 12 to 13, as ever it will depend on your selection of leagues and the size of database.

In terms of whether you should buy FM13, now that things have settled down, it is the finest FM yet. Given that many retailers are now reducing the price, there isn't really a better time to buy.

FM 12 is flawed for me too. The 3 strikers and corner tactics just ruined that game.

FM 13 has improved in almost ever part of the game. It is much harder to play though. No more plug and play tactics. Its taken me over 50+ games to get into a save properly, but now I finally have and im really enjoying it.

Well worth getting imo