Status
Not open for further replies.

pc123andre

Reaction score
Before fm 13 release i was playing a lot the 12 but now i have fm 13 and i think that something is wrong with the game... is ridiculous hard. i tried to manage different teams (benfica, celtic, croacia zagreb, psg, city) and after trying different tactics i found it hard to win a game like 5-0 or 4-1. on fm 12 with a good team and a good tactic i could win games against bigger teams but now i lose or i draw several times (im my city save i lost 15 times in league and in CL i lost to a eastern european club).
is just me or is there anyone else experiencing this??

(sorry for the english)

Unlike FM12 where one could plug & play a tactic exploiting the weaknesses in the match engine, you are now forced to try to beat the opponent and not the match engine. Why not start out with a solid and simple approach using the TC and then watch the game and try to react to what you see on the pitch.

HOw do you normally setup the tactic, where does it struggle etc ?

in fm 12 i mainly used tactics i downloaded but in fm 13 they don't work, so i make my own tactics. i choose fluid, aggressive tackling, disciplined and i choose the player roles according to the players that i have.

(now im playing the challenge "invincibles" with dinamo zagreb and i already played 5 friendlies: 3 draws, 1 defeat and 1 win, this 5 games were played against weaker teams)

attack - most the times

against very strong teams i put counter-attack

attack - most the times

against very strong teams i put counter-attack

Against teams you should beat, Why not use Control ( high press, short passing) and the shout Exploit the flanks. Here, you are more patient and actually try to exploit the space cautious teams leave open out wide

When using Counter, then use normal press and a direct game and then "retain possession" This way, you invite the opponenst on to you before laucnhing quick and direct attacks into channels down the flanks

Also, if you have the players that functions both in MC and in DMC, then perhaps use a 4231 with MCs when using Control and with DMCs when playing on the break

Against teams you should beat, Why not use Control ( high press, short passing) and the shout Exploit the flanks. Here, you are more patient and actually try to exploit the space cautious teams leave open out wide

When using Counter, then use normal press and a direct game and then "retain possession" This way, you invite the opponents on to you before launching quick and direct attacks into channels down the flanks

Agreed - this is a great tactic and you can tweak it to 4-1-3-2 or 4-1-2-3.

i'm getting crazyyy!!!
now playing injury crisis challenge with BATE and using your advices and i cant win nothing...
i'm very disappointed with the game...

I cant beleive the amount of people on this game expecting to win every game by 2/3/4 goals ??!! What the ****. Its much more realistic this year. If you look at the real football results you will see that big teams dont always win by massive margins or even win against the smaller sides ( Chelsea- QPR ;) )

He's not really saying he expects to win every game only that he Is struggling and found it easier to dominate teams (5-0) in fm 12

i'm getting crazyyy!!!
now playing injury crisis challenge with BATE and using your advices and i cant win nothing...
i'm very disappointed with the game...

Perhaps because of the injury crisis ?

Anyway, could you post up a screen of the tactic, both the roles and the team setup.

He's not really saying he expects to win every game only that he Is struggling and found it easier to dominate teams (5-0) in fm 12

Where in my post did i say him ? I said people, referring to not just this thread but the multiple other threads popping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.