FM 13 match speed is very slow! Computer 3D Graphics Capability - 5 Stars!

kunalv

Reaction score
Okay, I've been playing FM since its 2007 version. I recently bought this one and tried playing it.

There are some issues i am facing such as the nearly invisible ball. I looked around for a solution and I think i might have found a solution. Another problem i am facing is the excruciatingly slow match speed. A normal match takes over 15 minutes to finish!

There are no problems with my PC specs as I get 5 stars on the 3D Graphics Capability chart. The menus and everything else just zip through. But it's when i play a match, the gameplay is just slow. Mind you, the game doesn't lag or anything. It just goes 1 second a time. The problem is solved to an extent if i increase the match speed to full, but then i start having a headache.

Is there something else i could possibly tweak?

Thanks.

Okay, I've been playing FM since its 2007 version. I recently bought this one and tried playing it.

There are some issues i am facing such as the nearly invisible ball. I looked around for a solution and I think i might have found a solution. Another problem i am facing is the excruciatingly slow match speed. A normal match takes over 15 minutes to finish!

There are no problems with my PC specs as I get 5 stars on the 3D Graphics Capability chart. The menus and everything else just zip through. But it's when i play a match, the gameplay is just slow. Mind you, the game doesn't lag or anything. It just goes 1 second a time. The problem is solved to an extent if i increase the match speed to full, but then i start having a headache.

Is there something else i could possibly tweak?

Thanks.

Try watching the 2D or 2D Classic view? What is the solution you might of found to not being able to see the ball? I had to create an editor file that changes the ball colour, but that means having to change it for every competition and in my most recent save I forgot to change it :/

Try watching the 2D or 2D Classic view? What is the solution you might of found to not being able to see the ball? I had to create an editor file that changes the ball colour, but that means having to change it for every competition and in my most recent save I forgot to change it :/

For the nearly invisible ball, try the 'Brighter Ball' tweak on this page - Miscellaneous FM13 Downloads - Football Video Games I've played over the years...

I hate going back to the 2D view, but I'll try it just to see if it makes a difference in the overall match time.