FM 13 wont update?!?

• Thread starter Thread starter akash777
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 9K
Downloaded steam and signed in from my account on a mates laptop and it gets downloaded there but still not in my laptop.
What kind of black magic is this?
We are in the same room.Sitting side by side,connected to the same internet.

Guys! I had some problems updating the game aswell... But I worked it out! If you have activated the beta version, you should try to activate the game with the new code! You can do this on steam :)
and yes what new code?
who did you buy from?

akash i bought mine from greenman aswell, i just found the code kristian said i think, log on to your greenman account and go to my games it should come up with keys click that then on fm13 then it will tell you your code use that to activate on steam at it will download mine is now complete :)

is it like the code they say,your game may require you to put this code in?
put this is in if your game prompts you to?
I put it in,it says its already owned by this account,install.
So i went ahead,still the same thing.FML.

Log out of steam, restart your computer.. log back into steam and it will start downloading or updating

- thats if you already put the code in if brought by steam

Log out of steam, restart your computer.. log back into steam and it will start downloading or updating

- thats if you already put the code in if brought by steam

I can confirm this too.

My update stopped at 80%, i restarted my pc, open steam again and now i'm 93%, hopefully i'll be playing in a few minutes.

how can I delete and reinstall steam on mac so that it acts like it was never on my computer?
It works on my mates.

Solved it I think,game is downloading.
Downloaded cleanapp,used it to remove steam and everything related to it.
there was one file left when I searched steam on the finder,deleted that.
Then reinstalled steam,updated it.Logged back in,clicked install and now its installing.
OMG FINALLY!
but day off couldnt be utilized.FML.

frustrating

please can someone help.

i bought the game at lunchtime and still havent been able to play it. i have installed steam and it is downloading a update. it took 4 hours to get to 95 percent earlier then timed out now its doing exactly the same thing. i have been trying to download it since half 4. its at 85%!!!!!. the speed is so so slow. rest of the internet is ok.

Back