Reaction score
JUST TO LET YOU GUYS NO THERE HAS BEEN NEW PATCH RELEASED IN LAST HALF HOUR:)
Sorry guys meant 14.1.3

Last edited:
I have not downloaded anything, where is it? also why does my game still say BETA in the bottom right corner?

Changelist for 14.1.3 below. We hope you continue to enjoy Football Manager 2014. Thanks.

Football Manager 2014 - Update 14.1.3

Match v1427
- Improved player rating system
- Improved use of subs in FMC match plans

Performance
- Fixed lag/crash in the Steam Workshop with lots of custom graphics installed
- Fixed crash launching game when user has removed public documents folder
- Fixed match viewer graphical corruption on some non-English language Linux systems

Transfers
- Tuned AI opening offers & negotiations

In-Game Editor
- Fixed text bleeds in some non-English currencies
- Fixed club finance values resetting in some non-English currencies

Standalone Editor
- Fixed player data tabs when editing multiple players

Data
- Fixed some incorrectly set Norwegian wages
- Fixed some international records not displaying

Misc
- Stopped Paul Robinson being bitten by his pet dog

have they sorted keepers catching ball outside box, tim krul just got sent off at start of semi final in fa cup :/

I got the update but the workshop is still crashing. Now to check those player ratings...

still have this problem: Fixed lag/crash in the Steam Workshop

Yep. Workshop is definitely still crashing the game.

i have completely unistalled the game and reinstalled it using the actual disk but it still says beta in the bottom corner. why can't i get rid of this?

Did you put the cd key into steam? (not even sure if the game has a cd key just wondering)

I've simmed almost a whole season and the ratings look better, even though strikers with 14 goals still can't break into the 7's for ratings but at least defenders don't average 8+ plus AI strikers seem to be able to score goals, RVP has 17 in 27 league games.

Yeah i input the key it says on steam that i have purchased the game but every time i download it it still says beta.

Yeah i input the key it says on steam that i have purchased the game but every time i download it it still says beta.

Did you try opting out of beta participation? Right click on the game in Steam Library, choose Properties, and click the BETAS tab at the top.

Uh, I don't think they fixed player ratings either.

The finishing is still tragic.

Seriously, missing 3 headers from point blank range underneath the bar...

Only in Football Manager.

OK so i opted out of the beta i re-installed the game a set it to download the updates and it still installs the beta version of the game. this is seriously frustrating. What can i do?

this is a silly ? but will i have to start a new game for the update to take affect or can i keep my utd save i think i no the answer :S lol