darthpuds

Reaction score
Hey guys,
just wondering if anyone knows of a download to get where people have added any extra leagues as I want to start playing as a team lower than the Skrill South. Thanks to anyone who links them in the comments as it would be great!
^^)

Yeah, I'd at least like to go one level down to Isthmian Premier. I think we need to wait for the database editor before anyone can start working on that.

Yes, as Auir has said, the editor isn't available until the full game release, so nobody can make any changes.

Hurry up, tomorrow!! Hahaha! Cheers for that information guys! :)

Hurry up, tomorrow!! Hahaha! Cheers for that information guys! :)

Tomo? I would expect additional league wont be available till after the weekend, when the edits are all done..

Only downside about going down even lower leagues is SI hasn't done anything with semi-professional teams as in there recent players or even there players for the last few seasons for that matter.

I do editing myself too, to an extent :p so I was still looking forward to it. :D

Is anyone doing a realistic database for the lower leagues? I know voasy's is out there now but I'd like a more realistic one to have a go at i.e. one with playoffs in like irl.

I'd try myself but I haven't got a clue how to do it...