Status
Not open for further replies.

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
Thought it was better to post this as a thread so it doesn't get snowed under on other threads. It's a list of issues that are known in the beta, and at the bottom the link to be used to report bugs/quirks in the beta:

These are just some, but not all of the known issues with the FM15 Pre Release BETA:

Stability

There are some issues with Mac OS 10.6.8
We still need to do some further optimisation on the Match and User Interface

User Interface

- This still needs to be polished in places

Match

- Poor goalkeeping, particularly at lower levels - sometimes leading to unusually high scores
- Too many poor back-passes leading to goals
- There are too many goals from direct free-kicks
- There are too many own goals, or incorrectly-awarded own goals
- Players occasionally control the ball with their head in unrealistic situations
- Some animations will require further polish – particularly with regards to 'skating'
- Some skin tones currently appear lighter than intended due to a lighting issue
- The touchline team talk options need some tweaking

AI

- Balancing is ongoing to the AI managers' transfers and squad building
- Balancing is ongoing to managerial appointments
- Balancing is ongoing to user job interviews and job offers
- Some players become unhappy too quickly (and some are too easy to talk around)
- There are some graphical issues on the conversation history screen
- Users can currently make only one board request per day
- There is missing information on transfer window round-up news in some situations
- AI managers occasionally give contradictory opinions about penalty decisions to the press

FAQ Link: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/sections/200673772

Please keep all FM15 Pre Release Beta feedback here and keep it constructive. If you have any issues, please report them on our Bugs Forum:

Bugs Forum: Football Manager 2015 Pre-Release Beta Bugs Forum

(from SI forums)

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

A hot fix has been issued - Hot fix 15.0.2

A small hotflix update for FM15 is now available to download on Steam.

To download the update, simply save your current game, quit FM, then quit and restart Steam. Then launch the game as normal and this should start your update automatically.

The update includes fixes for the following issues:

• ​Fix for attributes not showing on the player profile panel in windowed mode on some resolutions
  • Further optimisation to match performance
  • Further optimisation to save game speeds
  • Fixed issue where the user has bid accepted for a player but is not prompted to offer a contract in news item
  • Improved 2D pitch patterns

If you have any issues following the update, or if you think you've spotted a bug, please report it on http://community.sigames.com.

Last edited:
Every time i try to set my individual training for my under 21 team the game crash dumps. Is anyone else having this issue ?

to many manager sacked from good teams ..dormunt, napoli, valenica, inter , roma after 3month.

User Interface

- This still needs to be polished in places

******* right! That's my biggest gripe at the moment.

- Poor goalkeeping, particularly at lower levels - sometimes leading to unusually high scores
- Too many poor back-passes leading to goals
- There are too many goals from direct free-kicks
- There are too many own goals, or incorrectly-awarded own goals
- Players occasionally control the ball with their head in unrealistic situations
- Some animations will require further polish – particularly with regards to 'skating'
- Some skin tones currently appear lighter than intended due to a lighting issue
- The touchline team talk options need some tweaking

I've seen some sloppy goalkeeping even at high levels, and it's especially annoying when the keepers try to use their feet in situations where it doesn't seem appropriate. Also noticed some of the other things here, and I must admit I didn't realize Sterling was Sterling in the start - he was too white. Not sure what kind of tweaks are needed in regards to the touchline team talk, anyone noticed any problems with it?

Also a little disappointed it doesn't say anything about defenders suddenly stopping their running and allowing attackers to get to the ball first. Maybe it's just an animation issue? It's very annoying anyway, makes it look like the defenders are simply stupid and shouldn't be playing football.

Some players become unhappy too quickly (and some are too easy to talk around)

I've had troubles understanding why some players become unhappy because of their training workload when it's only at medium. Hopefully this is part of the problem they're referring to and will be ironed out.

Last edited:
Anyone playing on a windows tablet?

FM 14 works perfectly with touchscreen but FM15 is very unresponsive, you have to tap each button 10+ times for it to work.

Anyone else getting this?

Anyone playing on a windows tablet?

FM 14 works perfectly with touchscreen but FM15 is very unresponsive, you have to tap each button 10+ times for it to work.

Anyone else getting this?

Think someone else raised this. Put it on their forums under the bug section, I don't believe it's particularly well covered, naturally.

The picking team interface isn't showing up for me. Is this a problem for anyone else or is it lumped into the Game Interface needing some tender loving care?

Think someone else raised this. Put it on their forums under the bug section, I don't believe it's particularly well covered, naturally.

Me, although I plugged my keyboard in and ended up forgetting to report it. >.<

Far to many crosses going in and wonder goals for me.

Echoing a few things that have been mentioned already.

Match Engine
- Goalkeepers dribbling up the pitch getting closed down by attackers and allowing themselves to be tackled losing the ball and being scored against.
- High scoring games 6-4, and also games where you dominate 30+ shots ext score twice and the opponent have 1 shot on goal and score as well as your own players giving up own goals game finished 2-2.

I understand this happens in football but it happens not to the extent as above but similar circumstances.

-Balls over the top

Player happiness
- Players unhappy with not accepting bid from rival club and giving reason as not playing 1st team football when they are playing nearly every single game.

Player roles
- I have tinkered with player roles in the formation i am currently playing and I'm not seeing a lot of difference regardless of the changes i make. for example i played a player as an inside forward, a winger under both support and attack duties and his performance seems the same.

I have the same problems, with anchor man, dlm, halfback. As well as trying different defender duties central- stopper,cover,normal.

Just not seeing a lot of difference in changing the roles- Am i the only one?

-Going on vacation, i like to go on vacation in-between games not always but it makes it challenging in this version because you have a player revolt on your hands.

Unrealistic player values and asking prices. example jonathon silva has pretty good stats is worth 230k they want 30 million, rbl in germany has a 17 player worth 140k they want 59 million. It just seems a little out of control

Unrealistic player values and asking prices. example jonathon silva has pretty good stats is worth 230k they want 30 million, rbl in germany has a 17 player worth 140k they want 59 million. It just seems a little out of control

This is true, but if you continue to negotiate they will drop the asking price, sometimes to 70 %. With Madrid i tried to buy Sterling and Liverpool asked for 80 MILL and i got him for 35.

Thats always been an issue.. year after year.

My managerial stats have all reset to 14/15.

I had originally brought a defending and Gk down, and set attacking and mental higher, as I find these are the hardest coaches to find.

Since looking back at my profile, they've reset. Is this a bug? Or the stats you set when starting, are they when you've reached your full potential?

My managerial stats have all reset to 14/15.

I had originally brought a defending and Gk down, and set attacking and mental higher, as I find these are the hardest coaches to find.

Since looking back at my profile, they've reset. Is this a bug? Or the stats you set when starting, are they when you've reached your full potential?

Mine have done the same at spurs, dropped gk and defending and pushed up youngster knowledge to 19. everything is back to 12/13/14's

That just means they don't want to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.