fm 15 no longer displays goals scored?

darlinho

Reaction score
hey guys,

haven't played fm since 2013. i noticed that in my fm 15 it no longer displays the number goals scored... is there a way to change this so i can see the number of goals the player scores? below is a screen shot of a andreas beck for my hoffe team.

View attachment 304320

Just... click on him? And look at the bottom?

yes but back in fm13 you could see it in the box on the left (in the above screen shot )where it shows nationality, age, value , appearances. goals used to be under appearance. i used it when i bought strikers to get an idea of how many goals the were scoring when compared to appearances.

I'm sorry, but I don't really see the problem. If you're gonna buy a player, you obviously have to check out his attributes anyway, scout him, and look at his stats.

its more about convenience. for example if i have a player who had a hat trick i would normally get an email about it . The email would show me his total goals in that email as opposed to me having to click the player and go look at his goal tally. in fm 13 you could see his goal total in that same email. i just wanted to know if there is a way to get it back to the old display. hopefully someone who knows what i mean can help

It might be your screen size/resolution. Just a maybe.