Stringerjoe

Reaction score
Hey, This Is Regarding FM15

I've never been a FM mastermind but this year it just seems really REALLY hard to get out of the lower english league. Ive been at 2 teams in 3 seasons with no real luck. I've tried the popular tactics that have been posted and whilst they can help score a lot of goals they just seem to leak more than I'm scoring. I have also used more basic recommended 442's that still don't seem to get me any further. I have been patient and meticulous in the transfer windows. Matching up players stats with my tactics and hopefully improving on existing players.

Anyway, if anyone has had any breakthroughs with a particular tactic or if you are suffering the same fate as me please post. Maybe we can pool our resources and info and create the ultimate lower league tactic. Hopefully you could talk about training and match preparations aswell.

Joe

Last edited:
One thing I've found so far (I'm not sure if this will be THAT helpful).. Is the Pitch side team talks - they can really help with not conceding late.

I had the same problem with conceding so many goals, never before have I found the lower leagues quite this hard so I'm in the same boat!

If I find anything sensational - I'll let you know