Vadermage

Reaction score
Some of you might remember me from FM15 post about possessive high scoring low conceding football where I wrote about player attributes and hidden attributes which make tactic run better.
On Fm16 from start tactics seemed like they wouldn't work, so I tried to experiment a bit, and whoopsy daizy it was right under mine nose.
The stuff I already wrote still stands there, making a right tactic for a right team, having right players and right playstyle what's new is in game team talks, I usually just used half time and pre-match talks and that sufficed, now you need to encourage players during the game, yell on them tell all sorts of things.
I had a game where I was loosing to Barca 3:0 with mine Arsenal side and I had a player with a red, so 3:0 for them 10 players on mine side and 30th minute, it can't get much worse can it? so do a bit of tactic switch t a more direct one and constantly encourage players and on minute 64 I had a 3:3 score and Dybala goal written off in 89th for 4:3, sure I got mad, but 3:3 is better then 0:3. So mine point is them team talks run the tactics in FM16.

Good luck to all the managers out there, well not the best of luck for you Chelsea, Hotspur and Hammer managers :p but overally I hope you learnt something new and didn't find this too boring :)

There is a pattern in my saves where i start off winning and winning and winning, and then by november my form drops to **** and we just draw, lose, win sometimes and in general it goes to ****.

My team talks are always good and well received, so i don't know...

There is a pattern in my saves where i start off winning and winning and winning, and then by november my form drops to **** and we just draw, lose, win sometimes and in general it goes to ****.

My team talks are always good and well received, so i don't know...

Yes, I have exactly the same problem. I am usually 10 to 20 matches unbeaten in the first season, but after this I start to draw and lose. As far as I see all the people here say it's because of reputation and other teams becoming more defensive/carefull in matches with me. That make sesne I guess - it's harder for me to score a goal. What I don't get is, how is it possible that more defensive teams get much more goals against me suddenly. Tried to tweak tactics, change tactics, rotate players.. nothing seems to be helping me right now.

Last edited: