Fm 19 Create a club custom kit problem

They are all set to be the home kit, and remove the brackets. just call them home, away, third

fix?

Have you managed to find a fix? Ive had this issue for days.

Have you made sure the "Allow Licenced Kits" is ticked?

Srattu is right. If you have the in game editor DLC, once you have cleared cache n all that and made sure you have set some default kits using the kit editor, you simply click on the 'pencil' icon and select 'Allow licenced kits' and they should show. If not, get in touch and I'll try and help you out with it.

when i created a new club... it was not possible to use own made kits... i could choose a logo and colors...but i was not able to change to my own made kit ...read in another fourm it was not possible =(

I've only played around with the Create-A-Club option but I found it easier to go into the Editor and just replace an existing club with the details of the club I wanted. In my case, I replaced a small club — SSC Berlin — with a custom club from the same Charlottenburg region of Berlin (I was going to provide some screenshots but I did that in FM18).

If you don't want to replace an existing club, you could pick one that's identified within the Editor as "Extinct" — bring it back to life and change all the details of it, including name and colours, etc. to suit yourself. This method does allow the use of the config for the logo and kits, so you can put your existing graphics in and even update them at some point, if you stick with that save for long enough.

Last edited: