FM 19 Touch. Problem with saving and load tactics.

Jjm9

Reaction score
Hi guys! I got a really annoying problem on my hands. I play FM 19 Touch on a iPad Air 2 and im not able to save or load my own tactics.. So im stuck with my original offensive tactic.
The problem is, as you can see in my attachted images that the location is my iPad ”iPad #9” and not the Football Manager 19 folder. And it is impossible to get there. When i click on open on any folder it only says that it is not possible open the file, or something like that.

The images is in Swedish but i can change language and take new screenshots if that could help you guys to help me.

Same issue. Put it on bugs folder on si forums?

I solved it. I went to Preferences and reset everything to default! I dont know the exact steps or names on everything in the game in english. But i hope you understand and that it works for you too!

I solved it. I went to Preferences and reset everything to default! I dont know the exact steps or names on everything in the game in english. But i hope you understand and that it works for you too!

Thanks buddy, it worked for me too.

Hi,
could anyone explain the steps they took to load preset tactics in FM19 touch? I’d really like to do this but very unsure how to do it. Thanks