Reaction score
Ok guys, I've made an transfer update couple of days ago and I've decided to share it on FM Base like I did long time ago.

All transfers are set to join in January, not immediately .... I did not have time, or the will ( ' the Force is weak with this one ' ) to set all of 175 pages from transfermarkt.co.uk ( 110 or something like that ... all transfers in major leagues are probably done )
Made some realistic changes in players attributes, current ability and potential ability
and some unrealistic ones in manager's CA-PA ( Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes, Solksjaer , Totti, Raul Gonzales, ... ) They have a potential to be the new legends....
Stadium changes - ( made up Paolo Mantovani stadium ​- Sampdoria [ Luigi Ferraris is in the ownership of Genoa now ], made up Luigi Campedelli stadium - Chievo Verona [ Marcantonio Bentegodi is in the hands of Hellas Verona ], München Olympiastadion is once again in use and the new owner is 1860 Munchen, Stadio della Roma is already in the hands of Roma [ while Lazio owns Olimpico ], New White Hart Lane is active, London Stadium is West Ham's ) .... Most of the clubs now own their stadiums and don't play RENT for it .
I've renamed teams, stadiums, competitions... removed all injuries and set all clubs morale to 20.
I have not made agents, media sources, etc etc.
I have downloaded Foss's japanese league database and merged it with my own changes... so, that way you'll have all japanese league players in the game. I have removed all of the duplicates ( which I have found ) so there shouldn't be any worry about that.

NOTE

- This was made for personal use and if anyone doesn't like it, you have amazing work by pr0 and many others
- I probably won't respond because I'm rarely here
- If you don't like something or you have an interesting idea , mention it in the thread ... If I like it, I'll think about changing it in the next update
- I highly doubt, but there could be mistakes in database changes ( money, transfer date or something like that )... please report it if you find unusual

I hope you guys enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r11xvjra9s5l774/Football+Manager+2019+Winter+Update.fmf

Last edited: