Resource icon

FM 20.4.1 - El Turco 4-4-2 ElTurco-442v3

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 5K
So far - played 10. W6D1L3. I`m Hemel Hempstead in Sky Legue 2. According to my team i think its very good.

Hi there,

Here the results with Morecambe - SkyBet League 2

Testing Method: Holiday - Assistant Manager pick the team
No FMRTE
No FMSE
No IGE

====

ASSISTANT MANAGER & STAFF

assistant manager.png

staff.png

====

TABLE LEAGUE RESULTS

table.png

====

POSSESSION

possession.png

====

CHANCES CREATED

chancescreated.png

====

SHOTS ON TARGET
SHOTS ON TARGET RATIO
CROSS COMPLETION RATIO

sot.png

sotratio.png

crosscompletionratio.png

====

FORMATION

formation.png

Arkadaş, merhaba. Eline sağlık. Birkaç sorum olacak. Kornerleri kime kullandırıyorsun, en iyi olana mı yoksa belli mevkideki oynculara mı? Rakip takım talimatlarını kendin mi belirliyorsun, asistana mı veriyorsun yoksa hiçbir talimat eklemiyor musun? Forvetlerin kullandığı ayaklar önemli mi, mesela Yardımcı forvet solda ya sol ayaklı mı olması gerekiyor yani? Bir de ortadaki oyunculardan soldaki DOK sol ayaklı sağdaki DOK da sağ ayaklı mı olmalı yoksa fark etmez mi?

Arkadaş, merhaba. Eline sağlık. Birkaç sorum olacak. Kornerleri kime kullandırıyorsun, en iyi olana mı yoksa belli mevkideki oynculara mı? Rakip takım talimatlarını kendin mi belirliyorsun, asistana mı veriyorsun yoksa hiçbir talimat eklemiyor musun? Forvetlerin kullandığı ayaklar önemli mi, mesela Yardımcı forvet solda ya sol ayaklı mı olması gerekiyor yani? Bir de ortadaki oyunculardan soldaki DOK sol ayaklı sağdaki DOK da sağ ayaklı mı olmalı yoksa fark etmez mi?

Hocam herşey tercihine kalmış belirli olarak yaptığım birşey hiç olmadı.En kötu kulllananıda koysan topun başına talimattan dolayı aynı işlemi yapacak genelde kale içinde teknik ve bitiriciliği yüksek oyuncuların olması her zaman skora katkı yapar ;)

Excellent tactic. Player roles are pretty common, as a benefit.
I swapped the the AF and DLF sides to suit my team, added shoot more often to each. Having fun, good football, victory is ours

Trounced Liverpool 5-1 in CL Final with above tweak

With ten men Manchester United. Forgot to mention. Multiple injuries around the 58th minute

The tactic works great when down to ten men. So much so, I don’t mind it. My team counter attacks so effectively when the opposition is drawn out to attack us. When I lose a player, I make no changes.

The relationship between the DLF and and AF is magic. They are both my top scorers. I use a target man type big/powerful is player for the DLF. AF is all pace + finishing/off the ball

In my tactics, I of course want victory. I also require the team to dominate from start to finish with good all around football. It must be good to watch. AND, strikers must score. This accomplished all of that. I was concerned about the the double DLP originally as I thought they would sit too deep but they are actually attacking roles. Sometimes, they get ahead of the strikers and into the box if a striker is forced to hold up the ball. It is actually quite a sight to behold. DLP’s can’t finish like a striker so they might miss a couple of chances which makes they rating suffer. I find this harsh on the DLP especially if they have a good match. Adding shoot more often to the strikers somehow improved their all around play and bizarrely made their teamwork way better. Also, swapping the DLF to the right added a lot to our style. Not sure why but my DLF is right footed and AF is a lefty. That was the only reasoning but it’s worked out marvelously in the context of our team

In my tactics, I of course want victory. I also require the team to dominate from start to finish with good all around football. It must be good to watch. AND, strikers must score. This accomplished all of that. I was concerned about the the double DLP originally as I thought they would sit too deep but they are actually attacking roles. Sometimes, they get ahead of the strikers and into the box if a striker is forced to hold up the ball. It is actually quite a sight to behold. DLP’s can’t finish like a striker so they might miss a couple of chances which makes they rating suffer. I find this harsh on the DLP especially if they have a good match. Adding shoot more often to the strikers somehow improved their all around play and bizarrely made their teamwork way better. Also, swapping the DLF to the right added a lot to our style. Not sure why but my DLF is right footed and AF is a lefty. That was the only reasoning but it’s worked out marvelously in the context of our team

Even the offensive midfield about the wing roles in the player roles does great work in the midfield.