Resource icon

FM 20.4.1 @red bull@ (4-3-2-1) v-2

for teams of all levels?I haven’t encountered tactics in patch 20.4 to work with all teams. I think that subtop and elite are suitable for teams. Underdog works unstable. In one test, he can win almost all the games and in the other, lose everything.

Season so far with V2 latest version. Hands down for me best tactic by far. Never saw such nuclear bunker wise defense and offensive power all into one. And seems consistent during the whole season. Was a pleasure to test it. Congrats Lisa.

Attachments

• 20200426163402_1.jpg
    20200426163402_1.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 895
  • 20200426163422_1.jpg
    20200426163422_1.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 1,004
IN MY SECOND SEASON STILL UNBEATEN,AFTER FINISH THE SEASON RESULTS WILL BE UPDATED!
STILL I THINK SO THAT TERMINATOR 2 SHOULD BE UPDATED TOO!
i HAVE WON FIRST SEASON UNBEATEN!
THEN SWITCHED NOW TO REDBULL2 AFTER I HAVE WON ALL

SO FAR SECOND SEASON INTER MILANO

Attachments

• Football Manager 2020 26.04.2020. 21_21_43.png
    Football Manager 2020 26.04.2020. 21_21_43.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 811
Hi all, how does this compare to Aviator in your opinions as I have been using that to great success? Thanks again to Lisa for the tactic and your replies in advance cheers!

Hi all, how does this compare to Aviator in your opinions as I have been using that to great success? Thanks again to Lisa for the tactic and your replies in advance cheers!
I tried Aviator. Good. But this one is in a league of its own.

If you are not a top team then i suggest to go with terminator2 :)
Untouchable :)

Won 4-0 Chelsea away as West Ham nice!!!! Any good suggestions for AM's in this tactic that people have had particularly good numbers of goals and assists with? Cheers.

Won 4-0 Chelsea away as West Ham nice!!!! Any good suggestions for AM's in this tactic that people have had particularly good numbers of goals and assists with? Cheers.
In my opinion dont spend money on them,they just have simple duty to win the ball and short pass...so,dont spend money there :)

Almada Alena Pellegrini. I managed to have tons of assists and i think Almada once went over 20 goals. That was with Red Bull v1. I am halfway through with V2 and will post results end of season.