FM 20.4.1 RUN LIKE **** 451 P108 EC

Reaction score

This is a knap tactic and i tested it with a number of top teams and show all instructions in the video if you are unable to download.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    323.1 KB · Views: 1,188
  • 1978756720_FM20.4.1RUNLIKEHELLKnap451P108EC.fmf
    45.5 KB · Views: 433
so go with your best set piece taker for the occasion there is no instruction telling you to use a certain position to take the set pieces

excellent video again well done sir. you mentioned in the video people doing a celtic save seeing how well they do, goals they score. as a celtic fan myself can you try and remember this one and what tactics they used would love to see that

A few seasons into save someone wanted to break 200 goals in a season. We set up an edited team and wan league with 255 goals. The real save did best 200 goals using KASHMIR CELTIC 433.

RUN LIKE **** Tactics are set up to create movement rather than ultimate winning games, as such they are recommended to be used with Elite teams.

A few seasons into save someone wanted to break 200 goals in a season. We set up an edited team and wan league with 255 goals. The real save did best 200 goals using KASHMIR CELTIC 433.

RUN LIKE **** Tactics are set up to create movement rather than ultimate winning games, as such they are recommended to be used with Elite teams.
where can i get the kashmir celtic 433 tactic

Looks like knap got there first lol i was just about to send you the download for it. thanks knap and thanks Kenmitch for watching

They never specify that they do but because my tests are simulated i am to asume the assy manager does the instructions but i have used and played with knap tactics without them and they still do great