There is one version in several tests that was very effective for MU and Wolves. But I will do some more tests tomorrow and upload it to the site.

Instead of whole pages of ppl asking to send it to them in pm, maybe best just to post it here. I am also curious to see it.

I have a couple of versions, but I'm not very happy with the effectiveness of the tactics so far. I think that tomorrow I will find time to refine it.

I have a couple of versions, but I'm not very happy with the effectiveness of the tactics so far. I think that tomorrow I will find time to refine it.

How do they compare to your tactic kamikaze? I'm using that right now, and pretty unbeatable&goal happy for first half of the season.

Only reason I'm looking to try something else cuz the set up might be too attacking in numerical since (essentially 5 attackers) , curious to see more balanced set ups.

For me its doing pretty well. Qualified Georgia for its first time in history to both UEFA Nations League and European Championship without losing a single match in the process and i'm undefeated with AEK winning every single match even against Olympiakos by 4-0. Have been congratulated by the press ´cos of my beautiful football so can't complain about Diablo tactic.

lisa- have most likely refined the tactic by now and are testing final tweaks so lets be patient <3