Mightyp2

Reaction score
If anyone has any downloads that are compatible with the xbgp version of this game i'd greatly appreciate it.
I would welcome tactics, shortlists, training schedules, even a save game with your fave tactic would be awesome, I could then upload the tactic from XBGP for other, and I'm sure there must be a few, users to help get started going forward.

There was a bug in the GamePass version that prevented loading any tactics or formations files. Seems to have been fixed in the last update. You should be able to use any of the files for the game now.

There was a bug in the GamePass version that prevented loading any tactics or formations files. Seems to have been fixed in the last update. You should be able to use any of the files for the game now.
i am still having massive issues with this as i cant get any tactics thought the game pass version i own the steam version of football manager 2020 but i would like to get some of the Xbox achievements for this specific version any hellp???

i am still having massive issues with this as i cant get any tactics thought the game pass version i own the steam version of football manager 2020 but i would like to get some of the Xbox achievements for this specific version any hellp???

Odd. I just drop the downloaded tactics into the folder:

%YourWindowsDocumentsFolder%\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\Gamepass\tactics

and I can load them in the game. If you have the Steam version too you will have another FM20 folder, so you need to be sure they are in the Gamepass folder to use them with the Gamepass version but other than that it should be the same process.

hi all, i brought the game recently on line{ bargain price}
it is through steam, i have tried downloading tactics though fmbase and via steam workshop, i cant find the files anywhere
i move them into the sports interactive folder but nothing there,
and same with steam when i subscribe they are in downloads but once load game and go to tacitc,,,,load tactic there is nothing there

any help appreciated