FM 2006 6.0.3 Patch Released!

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Download it now:
6.0.3 Patch With Data Update (72.7mb) (Includes data update as of end of Jan '06 Transfer window)
6.0.3 Patch Without Data Update (21.0Mb)

Sports Interactive said:
General
=======
+ Fixed board confidence errors, sometimes board would expect higher league position when team was already top.
+ Stopped Chairman from purchasing goalkeepers (Chairman Interference)
+ Fixed a manager promise crash
+ Stopped managers being able to release comments whilst match is in progress
+ Stopped Jermaine Defoe (similar High Profile Players) from demanding really low min fee release clauses
+ Fix AI for relegation wage decrease
+ Restricted number of non-eu signings for certain eastern european countries
+ If player is set to retire in the distant future but is without a club he will now sit on the free transfer list for a while and then bring his retirement date forward
+ Tuned 'wants_first_team_football' unhapiness to make it less likely that really young players will moan about not getting first team football
+ Fixed code appearing in landmark games-in-charge news items
+ Fixed a memory leak when confirming your tactics during a match.
+ Fixed occasional game freeze when updating abilities for some players.
+ Fixed crash in some situations where certain squad selections rules combined with extreme player availability issues caused the match to crash.
+ Fixed occasional problems with club finances that could cause a crash.
+ Fixed a situation in tactics outside a match where it could loose your tactical changes (if you picked a preset tactic and then browse off the screen).
+ Fixed problem in network games where sometimes a client going into a match would mean you get stuck and can't go anywhere.
+ Restricted interest levels from fairly high profile players concerning joining smaller clubs
+ Restricted foreign signings for Welsh/N Irish/Rep Irish league teams
+ Fixed certain scenarios where a client viewing a match left the match, match may not send the new match syncs to other clients.
+ Fixed a problem which caused some slow-down in future seasons.

Competitions
============
+ Last round of group matches in Olympics should now be played at the same time.
+ Fixed Czech teams having friendlies incorrectly (too soon) scheduled during 16th - 31st Dec.
+ Hong Kong cup competitions: fixed game counting Chinese players as real foreigners.
+ If a club wins both the Rio de Janeiro Opening and Closing championships, this club now becomes the Rio de Janeiro State
Champion regardless of which team got more points in total.
+ One team is now relegated from Chinese First National Division in 2006 season.
+ Slovakia: FA Cup winner should now get into UEFA Cup in 05/06 season.
+ Brazilian teams can sign as many foreigners as they want.
+ Sudamericano Sub-20: Fixed problem where games where being played at the stadium of one of the countries in the
competition that was
randomly chosen instead of stadiums within host nation.
+ Sudamericano Sub-20: added correct 2005 host (Columbia), added 2007 host (Paraguay), added 2009 host (Peru).
+ Fix for whereby a team that wins a cup competition and is meant to play in continental competition wasn't because they
where outside
the top division.
+ Ensured Australian NSL clubs don't get youth players in excess of maximum squad limit.
+ Improvements to Australian squad rules.
+ Spain: fixed problem where non-eu player is getting picked for a match by AI despite not being registered and not having
a squad number.
+ Removed non-eu player restrictions in polish league.
+ Brazilian based players now go on holiday.
+ Fixed bug where Greek teams like AEK and Panathinaikos where playing all their champions league group matches in 2nd
season at home.
+ The minimum of one Malaysian national U21 player meant for Super League but was applied to FA Cup has now been removed
for FA Cup.
+ Malaysian players are now considered foriegn to Brunei team DPMM.
+ Hong Kong players are foreign to Dongguan Lianhua.

:yes:

Last edited:
Just what we needed and finally here, That thing it says about Defoe having a low min fee release thingy, I found that on the previous patches.

about time too, but i didnt know there was a problem with the chiarman buying goalkeepers! there are actually alot of bugs

pffft,none of the bugs ive encountered seem to be addressed,although I suppose its better than nothin

Im sure they happen to some poor souls. Anyway thatnk god it's out, can't wait to View Walcott's stats and Hearts Finance's

How do install this update because it keeps saying error on mine do you unistall fm2006? Can someone please instruct me on how to install it any help will be greatly appreciated.

Do you own a legal copy of the game?

Dude said:
How do install this update because it keeps saying error on mine do you unistall fm2006? Can someone please instruct me on how to install it any help will be greatly appreciated.

As long as your FM 2006 copy is legal and FM 2006 isn't currently running then it will install fine. Simply open it and click install.

Where do i save patches?

ive have downloaded lots of patches but i just dont know where to save them could you please help me?

Yea. If you tell us what they are!!

help with patches

i mean like i downloaded the 6.0.3 patch so i could play without the disk but it doesent workso i just wanted to know how to make it work

The patch doesnt allow you to play without the disk it just updates stuff like stats and transfers and clubs finances, and fixes numerous bugs. To play without the disk you need the cd crack which you might find on limewire or somewhere.

In my experience with the NoCD cracks for CM they really slowed the game down. If I were you I'd just leave the disc in the drive. If you're a real FM player you wont use your PC for anything else anyway :D

deanosupremo said:
i mean like i downloaded the 6.0.3 patch so i could play without the disk but it doesent workso i just wanted to know how to make it work

Please don't talk about no cd cracks, it goes against the forum rules.

whens a new patch going to come out

terrys been awaiting treatment for 5 seasons with cracked ribs now :|

fulla cacky bugs

I never seem to get any bugs, obviously the game treats us good managers well by not giving us **** bugs :p

There probably wont be any new patches as they will be too busy with FM 2007 now.

I never get any either, on the very very very odd occasion i get array out of bounds when offering a contract but has only happened once or twice with the latest patch

i often get people on my future transfers out list long after ive sold them if ive offered them to clubs and also get it saying "bid" next to a player even if ive rejected the bids

quite annoying sometimes

Wouldn't the whole community of fm players be interested in after WC transfers and rankings and player skill changes and all of that, without having to wait till xmas? Are the makers expecting everybody (including Xbox360) to buy fm2007 a few months after fm2006 was released on some platforms? There has to be an update for 06 before 07 comes out? there just has to....