FM 2006 Gold Demo

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sports Interactive has release 2 gold demos for Football Manager 2006.

<a href="http://fm-base.co.uk/files/index.php?action=file&id=25" target="_blank">Vanilla Demo</a></b>
The 'vanilla' demo is a lightweight file for those that don’t have quick net connection, including as it does the English and Scottish leagues, with English language only.

<a href="http://fm-base.co.uk/files/index.php?action=file&id=26" target="_blank">Strawberry Demo</a></b>
The 'strawberry' demo brings with it 200Meg worth of depth to your gaming pleasure with 8 languages and a massive 16 leagues to try out.

Also the games release date has been moved forward to <b>October 21st</b>

Is there only so many "copies" to be download. I can only download Sweeden

That just means your downloading from a Sweden server. Still the UK game.

Got the strawberry demo kid and it rocks. :D

Scores seem to be high though. Owen has 9 goals in 5 games for me and I'm on an unbeaten run. Chelsea are unbeatable so far!

Im on holiday so i cant get it just now. I might get it when i get home but i will only have like a week to wait anyway. Is it better than the beta demo?

Downloaded it today and ive been playing for a while, finding it hard but loving the team talks. Sometimes i feel like there is a bit too much information to deal with though.

What do you mean?

Like to much stuff to do?

Like each piece of news has a lot of information about one thing. I dont really think its needed and I find myself reading through each piece instead of just looking at the title and knowing what its about. Then there is the team talks, good but can get boring.

Downloadin now, exciting... :D

have they brought the release date foward so they can release the patches quicker?!

:D Most probably.

I really want to see how fast the online play is.

downloaded it a while ago its amazing big plus is that rangers are licensed in it jus hope next year they can get the premiership n the rest of the siera A cant wait for the proper game

I think your talking about Pro Evo, This is a Football Manager Site The OF, Premiership and Serie A have always been in it.

he means Picture Lisences Clacks

He did. He said that Rangers were licensed in it. Which means that they have all correct pictures etc.. :)

yes but you could say their licenced about having the right players etc.

Yea im glad most of the spl has licence's now. :D

Just the wee teams like Motherwell that dont.

Do any EPL teams have licences?

Sean said:
He did. He said that Rangers were licensed in it. Which means that they have all correct pictures etc.. :)

Sean I just expained that to him.

Clear Spam!