FM 2006 Records

after busy quite a long while , finally free to join back here , and never expect my record still around :D

i know its not the best, i got a new computer recently, i just havent found time to change the skin.

i have an idea for a new category, what about the latest goal scored in a 90 minute match.

help me please

hello am new to this i was wondering what you have got to do to post record can someone help me please rob:

This is my game with Bayern...
Evandro Roncatto score 76 goals in one season:yikes:

thanx

thanx so i need 50 posts only 48 to go thanx Lloyd

I nearly had a record - Most Scorers In A Match - I had 5 at half time and so I changed all the players round hoping that 2 more people would score, but Fat Ron scored a hat-trick and I only had 6 different scorers?!? Hes well greedy {and fat}.

And i have a suggestion aswell, hows about frendlies don't count towards records?
Only a thought because when I was looking at the record like Biggest Win and Most Goals In One Match By A Single Player they were done in friendly matches against lowley opposition teams. It doesn't take anything away from the records, im just thinking it may give a better reflection of people achievements if you only take into consideration league, mabey domestic cups and european matches? :|

I have a suggestion. Get off your lazy **** and update the records Sean. :)

MasSam said:
And i have a suggestion aswell, hows about frendlies don't count towards records?
Only a thought because when I was looking at the record like Biggest Win and Most Goals In One Match By A Single Player they were done in friendly matches against lowley opposition teams.

Highest scoring games are all in the World Club Championships, not exactly friendlys. Just relatively easy. Takes skill to get there aswell, have to win the Champions League.

My mistake but you can see where i was coming from :p Dont worry soon enough I will have some good records to post with Real Madrid. I don't know why I was complaining anyways about frendlies because thats where i am going to have my best chance of getting a record. :)

Last edited:
record

i was wondering if i had 50 posts would this be on the records it should be third on the list i think

match

what do u reckon of liverpool tonight lucky or what 2-1:eek:

Not the thread to be using mate, if you want to discuss the match use the Europe forum.

rob6278 said:
i was wondering if i had 50 posts would this be on the records it should be third on the list i think

I dont think Sean is doing the record anymore, I think everyone is waiting for the new FM.

I know you're supposed to have 50 posts before showing records but I just felt that I had to share (or brag about :D) my achievement of getting 13 (Thirteen) 10 out of 10 performances with my local team :)! I also think the scoreline is somewhere up there too.