FM 2007 7.0.1 Patch Out

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are happy to announce that a patch for Football Manager 2007 is now available for download. Due to technical issues the Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 PC patch will follow in the next couple of days - we apologise for this but did not want to hold up the other patches from being released due to this issue.

DOWNLOAD HERE
http://www.sigames.com for download mirrors.

View the changelist

Last edited:
Fixes a lot of the bugs which is good!

Sorted!! Downloaded and installed in 5 minutes :D

boozad overall wolves have got marginally better :p

ahhh dam i installed it and updated it but wen i went to play it says insert disk but i dont have one becuase it was a copy

boozad overall wolves have got marginally better :p

No way! Wel Im ****** if Im starting again just coz they're a bit better, Im doin too well in my game. What differences are there then?

ahhh dam i installed it and updated it but wen i went to play it says insert disk but i dont have one becuase it was a copy

Unlucky. Teach you to use copies....<_<

lol a carnt play footy man untill tomorro :mad:

No way! Wel Im ****** if Im starting again just coz they're a bit better, Im doin too well in my game. What differences are there then?

Unlucky. Teach you to use copies....<_<

well carl cort, daniel jones and bothroyd i think mite have improved by 1 or 2 attributes. the one thing they have got rong tho is that
carl cort free kicks are 12. they shud be 1 lol

also bolton bought edwards off me for 325k

well carl cort, daniel jones and bothroyd i think mite have improved by 1 or 2 attributes. the one thing they have got rong tho is that
carl cort free kicks are 12. they shud be 1 lol

also bolton bought edwards off me for 325k

Interesting. Cort cant take a free kick to save his life. I just sold Edwards for £1.2m in my game. How they like for money?

same as before

one thing they have not changed is rooney not in england team

also out on loan frankowski is mint

Last edited:
Hope they have fixed the soton keeper

Fixed not being able to sign players without a WP (for some people)

Celtics been updated.

Mark Wilson pwnz, Nakamura has 19 passing and 20 freekicks, Maloney now has pace, Sno is class for his age now

wen i started a new game with patch, some of the players on Gregor's cheap list have gon!! :(
Does anyone know why this has happened??

I coulodnt find some of them anyway

wen i started a new game with patch, some of the players on Gregor's cheap list have gon!! :(
Does anyone know why this has happened??

what size database did you run it, from what i remember to change database u had to click advanced options, otherwise u get small database

all ov em were on my spurs file (2009) but ive just started again as west brom and 4-5 ov em arent on. runnin same leagues and database size too. :|

all ov em were on my spurs file (2009) but ive just started again as west brom and 4-5 ov em arent on. runnin same leagues and database size too. :|

Its coz you started with a pile of **** :D