FM 2009 Demo

Well I've finally found the time to download it this morning. Man having two kids eats up ALL of your time. I'll try and have a go tonight although tbh if I get 20 minutes on it that'll be my lot.
Sounds OK though from what people have said. Obviously bigs will be ironed out for full release. Well, hopefully.

played 2 games....seemed good...but as ppl have said is very like 08 apart from matches

keeps crashing tho not at any particular time either...:S

Last edited:
As usual skins pretty meh, hopefully Flex brings out a skin quickly or I wont get into the game as its so much easier when attibutes are better hihglighted with colours.

Assistant feedback is annoying really, its too indepth! would prefer just general pointers as to where im going wrong.

Yeah the more I've been on it the more I dislike the sin, it really makes it hard to get into and follow. At least there will be some good ones about when the game is out as well.

I like the Assistant feedback but yah at times it is too indepth, cos if you just do everything he says its him managing and controlling the team pretty much!

Any idea why they made the ratings 6.1, 6.4, 7.5 etc?? I was quite happy with 6,7,8 etc, don't see the need for that to change.

Yeh i hate the new ratings, such a pointless 'new feature'. Makes the game harder as you can no longer just quickly glance at your team and make a sub as its not as obvious, if it was 6, 6.6, 7 etc that would be ok, but the onl system wasnt really broken so dunno why they 'fixed' it

Yeah I think the ratings should be like before, or just rounded to the nearest half, rather than every tenth, it takes too long to look at them to see who to sub etc...

Yeah I think the ratings should be like before, or just rounded to the nearest half, rather than every tenth, it takes too long to look at them to see who to sub etc...

Exactly what I was going to mention. Should be 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7 etc.

Yeah im not a fan of the new ratings either. I havent tried the 3d thing yet i no i wont like it i just like the commentary. To me its the same as the other one with press conferences but thats not a bad thing i still love it.

Injuries are really getting on my nerves, i started with arsenal and first day of the season my team was

fabianski

G Hoyte
Djourou
Gallas
Gibbs

Walcott
randall
ramsey
wilkshire

Vela
Bendtner

How ridiculous is that? Then bendtner went off injured after 10 minutes!!!!

did they get rid of the manager options thing where u can stick your *** man in charge of friendlies etc etc?

no no it's still there under your own options i think

Yeah its there under the team bit wen you click manager at the top

Yeah im not a fan of the new ratings either. I havent tried the 3d thing yet i no i wont like it i just like the commentary. To me its the same as the other one with press conferences but thats not a bad thing i still love it.

Injuries are really getting on my nerves, i started with arsenal and first day of the season my team was

fabianski

G Hoyte
Djourou
Gallas
Gibbs

Walcott
randall
ramsey
wilkshire

Vela
Bendtner

How ridiculous is that? Then bendtner went off injured after 10 minutes!!!!

This was posted before they beat Wigan right? lol

patches

when the new patches come out when u download them do they effect ur already saved game or do u need to start again?

Wb plzz

when the new patches come out when u download them do they effect ur already saved game or do u need to start again?

Wb plzz

Yes some changes are made to your save game but it is recommended that you start again to benefit completely.