FM 2009 LAN Games

p4njoel

Reaction score
Hello...

Is there anybody can teach me how to create FM LAN Games???
I want to play with my colleague but I don't know how to create.

Thanks 4 d answer.

You can.

Just connect to each other via cable (or any other means of linking pcs)

Hi Gregor,

Thanks for ur reply. But can u give me the details? Me n my fren planning to play during working hours ( yeah...a little bit naughty. HAHAHA). so actually our computer is connected to server, so we have LAN cable. but when i tried to create server, how my fren can connect to my server?
do you have any guide book or something tht can show me how to do it?

cheers,

Hi Gregor,

Thanks for ur reply. But can u give me the details? Me n my fren planning to play during working hours ( yeah...a little bit naughty. HAHAHA). so actually our computer is connected to server, so we have LAN cable. but when i tried to create server, how my fren can connect to my server?
do you have any guide book or something tht can show me how to do it?

cheers,

Ok here's a quick little guide. Presuming you are all connected on a LAN.

HOSTING THE NETWORK GAME

1) Go onto Preferences > Network and tick the box that says Run As Server. Add a password and configure the other settings if you want to. Press Confirm

View attachment 2734

2) Start a New Game

View attachment 2730

3) Choose the database to use. (All users must be using the same database).

View attachment 2729

4) Set up the league etc.. and once you have added yourself as a manager you are ready for other people to join.

JOINING THE NETWORK GAME

1) Click on Network.

View attachment 2733

2) Choose the database. Should be the same that the host is using.

View attachment 2731

3) Under Local Servers there should be a game listed which you should be able to click on to join.

View attachment 2732

Hi Sean,
Thanks for the explanation....I'll try it and I'll let you know if I found problem.
Thx very much....