DRM is pointless in my opinion. Sooner or later people will find a way to bypass the activation. It was done for Spore and Supreme Commander within days of release so it's only a matter of time before FM is cracked. I wish more companies would just release games DRM free.

YOU CAN NOW ACTIVATE AND PLAY THE GAME

woo :p playing it now, went Hearts first obv and loaded all of england,spain and scotland

hoping i can make it last:D

well i thought she was clean...turns out she wasnt ;(

nah i got it from a small game shop across the road from my office, only 4 more games and i get £10 off :|

i must say the demo really put me off the game but it's cracking now, the pitch looks so much better and it's not slow anymore either, yet to crash on me so all is good

i also dont have 100 injuries and my asst. man's advice has been decent

Was planning on getting it tonight at Asda or Tesco but then found out my Asda doesnt sell pc games and its 38 quid even instore at tesco!

So gunna go to Woolies 2m0z and get it for 30 quid.

I still havent played it, it keeps saying program not resoponding when i click on match its fine until i go to play a game!!! this game is already annoying the **** out of me nd i havent even played it yet, why is nothing ever easy!!

Does anyone no why it might be doing this? Its fine then i pick my team and click on match and it just freezes then i open task manager and it says program not responding :S

I had this problem everytime with the demo.

I presume the game isnt fixed then?

Have you installed the patch Brum?

Yeah all installed, when i installed the game with that stream it said installed with errors and wouldnt let me play a match, so i installed through the other one and it let me play but when i turned it back on this morning its crashing before matches again

Try turning off 3D matches and see if that works.

Yeah i have done that, my shortcut for fm always crashes on matches but if i go into program files and load it up exit off and load it up again it works ok. WHAT THE ****!!! lol any idea's whats up with it?

Yeah i have done that, my shortcut for fm always crashes on matches but if i go into program files and load it up exit off and load it up again it works ok. WHAT THE ****!!! lol any idea's whats up with it?

**** PC? (wh)

You could probably download FM09 on a Fujitsu PC from the early 90's. Dont mean its gonna work though does it.

No my laptop is brand new HP 3gb cost 550 quid, cant be my laptop as when fm is on and i ask for the recommended set up it puts nearly every league on

No my laptop is brand new HP 3gb cost 550 quid, cant be my laptop as when fm is on and i ask for the recommended set up it puts nearly every league on

Try updating your drivers. Might be some compatibility problems with your graphics card etc..