06lredhead

Reaction score
This update makes most thing accurate to 19th July 2009, this includes england and most other major european countries.
Please tell me any mistakes i have made and please don't be scared to critizes.
This is only a beta version and i will release updates every few weeks.

Installation:
Extract to either
C:\Users\???\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\db
C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\data\db

I already know of a problem were certain players are too cheap kaka for example, if u know of a way to fix this, please comment.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=927
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QJ4FV29Y
and if anyone knows why this isn't coming up on patches please tell me its really annoying

Last edited:
I still had to approve the file before it gets fully submitted to the site. All sorted now though.

oh thanks i didn't understand the system

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

does anyone want to help playtest my new database by telling me transfer mistakes, players who are to good, players who are to cheap(huge problem) and by helping me I will create a player of you in the game. (like the badgers in fm 2005)

The problem of cheap players in real madrid specially is a result of the buys. If you have updated it, ronaldo, kaka, benzema, albiol will cost like £150.000 and that will affect their economics negativeily which will result in the board wanting to sell out some players to balance the economy. :)

same with liverpool and juve which also have cheap buy-prices

im new so i'm not sure if i can post documents but i have updated to the 30th of july continuing from your file

premiership,championship
series a
Spanish premier league

if you have not already done it i could send it to you so you can continue from there yourself?

hey 06lredhead,

nice work uve done here. i like it and u can see u have put the effort in to keep up to date with 2010 and everythin.

can i make one suggestion to u. i tihnk one small area that needs an improvement is player values. there are many players who are waaaaaaay to overpriced and u have to use all ur transfer budget to buy them.

for exmaple i was man utd and had the 80m to spend. inter wanted over 20m for santon and valencia wanted over 90m for david silva....???

i think a few changes should be made to this area, as it has become too expensive to buy some players. if u cld make a few changes in the next update on 2010 database u release that wld be awesome :)

Planning to update this one for more recently? To incorporate moves like Bassong to Tottenham,etc?

Can you maybe do an update? I will do some research for you if you like but all my FM09 editors are buggered so it's not possible to do any actual editing work for you.