FM 2010 Dynamic Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am in the process of making some dynamic signature images that will allow you to enter details about your current game and it will produce an image like...

picture.php

(this is only a very early example)

Is there anything else that you feel should be included on there that I have missed off.

Opinions please...

i seen this in your sig and found it very good and yeah what keith said

average rating?
key player?

Ah yes. Also I think I may include one such as big signing or something.

But I think what I will have to do is limit the users choice to only 4 players so they can just display the ones they want.

Sweet idea Sean, I saw it in your sig the other day, looks good

yea good idea

top signing is a good 1 also

Pah you only got the idea after i said to you :(

Get rid of Hot Prospect and bring in Highest Average rating. How will the users be able to edit these?

Will we need fireworks or Photoshop etc?

Pah you only got the idea after i said to you :(

Get rid of Hot Prospect and bring in Highest Average rating. How will the users be able to edit these?

Will we need fireworks or Photoshop etc?

There won't be any need for any sort of image editing. It will all be done online by entering information about the team and players. At the moment it's 'simply' done by entering a unique URL. The image I showed above was generated by the following URL...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/sig/sig.ph...34&assno=20&prospect=5727652&pro=Ivan Rakitic (It's not working right now as not all the image files needed are uploaded yet).

To create one for Arsenal the URL would be....

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/sig/sig.ph...ists=12&assno=18&prospect=12&pro=Aaron Ramsey (The player faces are all just a random guy at the moment as not all the player faces have been uploaded yet)

Eventually though I am going to create a login system where anyone can store their information and change the settings for their signature image.

Last edited:
that would be great, would it look like the first pic, or like ur actual sig atm

Thats class. No doubt by FM10 this will be everyone's sig

your a smart wee cookie

that would be great, would it look like the first pic, or like ur actual sig atm

For now I'm working on doing one like the first pic. But hopefully once I've sorted that out I'd like to do it so the user can choose between different styles.

sounds wicked, everyone would use, no doubt

picture.php

picture.php

2 more examples of generated sigs.

I have now set up a little database to use to store the signature image. Those 2 sigs above were both created using a database.

Last edited:
Ahh i think they look so much better Sean.

I think things are pretty close to allow people to have a go at making their own. I just need to make the web interface look a little prettier and upload a few more things. Hopefully within the next few days it will be ready for people to start using.

picture.php

This is really good Sean :)

Status
Not open for further replies.