FM 2010 Feature Announcement/Discussion Blogs

day 5 and 6 are also on website now
anyone know how many there will be?

Last edited:
I hope all of this is wetting your appetites. It's shaping up to be a decent game.

I'll probably still use the 2D if it stays much like that but I can already spot improvements, I guess I'll just use the 3D on release of FM2012 or something.

I don't understand why people say 2D is better... how can it be better than 3D? Even if the graphics are **** (I think they look fine), they have to be better than the old 2D ... even the 3D in FM09 is worlds apart from the old 2D system... are you just being negative or do you honestly believe 2D is better? how?

I don't understand why people say 2D is better... how can it be better than 3D? Even if the graphics are **** (I think they look fine), they have to be better than the old 2D ... even the 3D in FM09 is worlds apart from the old 2D system... are you just being negative or do you honestly believe 2D is better? how?

The 2D is better because of the miracle of IMAGINATION.

When you watch 3d you can see it looks silly the way they play, especially when they go on runs and take it around people who just like extend their leg and hope for the best. But on 2D when you see your player get around people you can't see how pathetic the defending attempts to stop him actually are and so you can imagine how it would look in a real life situation. This is just an example of course.

Until the 3D is much more realistic with player responsiveness I will always choose 2D because I think it's better.

looks like it should be easy to make the english regional leagues and below now.

Thanks for keeping everyone updated Luke! :)