FM 2010 Installation Problems

I have installed football manager 2010 it said it installed succesfully but there were some errors which occured, and said to check installation guide for details, the game automatically started up ok, so i didnt worry. but today when i tried to play it now i cant load anything up when i click on the football manager shortcut on my desktop it comes up saying "Windows cant open this file, File name Football manager .Ink, i dont have a problem opening any other program on my laptop just this!!
please help only just got the gameand am dying to try it out!

I have installed football manager 2010 it said it installed succesfully but there were some errors which occured, and said to check installation guide for details, the game automatically started up ok, so i didnt worry. but today when i tried to play it now i cant load anything up when i click on the football manager shortcut on my desktop it comes up saying "Windows cant open this file, File name Football manager .Ink, i dont have a problem opening any other program on my laptop just this!!
please help only just got the gameand am dying to try it out!

Reinstall it :)

im having some problems. the installation goes fine but everytime i shut down and the game I have to uninstall it and re-install it. it is the only way it will load up for me. any help?

The game loads and then the screen goes blank

Football manager 2010. Already running

Everytime i click the FM icon on my desktop it comes up with " football manager 2010 is already running " but the game new loads up, nothing happens.

whats the problem ??

I have got a new laptop and having trouble loading FM2010 -new processor is Intel Core duo would this be part of the problem. Seems to crash at calibration stage of upload

cheers

Hello, I'm having some problems playing FM 2010.
When i had windows Vista i could play normally, now that i have windows 7, i install the game and then appears and error.

APPCRASH

Assinatura do problema:
Nome do Evento de Problema: APPCRASH
Nome da aplicação: fm.exe
Versão da aplicação: 10.0.0.14845
Carimbo de Data/Hora da Aplicação: 4acbdd56
Nome do Módulo com Falhas: fm.exe
Versão do Módulo com Falhas: 10.0.0.14845
Carimbo de Data/Hora do Módulo com Falhas: 4acbdd56
Código de excepção: c0000005
Desvio de Excepção: 00d24e16
Versão do SO: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
ID de Região: 2070
Informações Adicionais 1: 0a9e
Informações Adicionais 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Informações Adicionais 3: 0a9e
Informações Adicionais 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

This are my pc requirements

SO: Windows 7 - 32 bits
Processador: Intel®Core™2 Duo CPU P2400 @ 2.26GHz 2.27GHz
Memoria RAM: 3,00 GB
Placa de Video: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470

I'm glad if anyone can help me...

Thanks

problems

Any installation problems with Football Manager 2010 or the demo please post your problems in here,give as much information as you can regarding your problem and members will do there best to help you when they can. Cheers.
i have installed fm 010 and the newest patch but evertime i try and do this it come up with a box saying "football manager 2010 10.3.0f104766 has stopped working". do u know anything to help me as i have not even played this game yet and used t be addicted so i need some advice please people

thanks scott

i uninstall my fm as it wasnt working and then when i try to reinstall it, it wont work :( i put the disk in and the installer doesnt come up ? any ideas ?

hello,

i just yesturday unistalled and reisntalled my game, going through steam, and when i go to use the data editor, it says its missing some key data :S

any idea's ?

hi..i run on windows 7...i put the cd of fm10 and i'm starting installation..but after a few seconds nothing appears.Only the installation program Install Anywhere and then nothing...And i don't know what to do.Can you please help?

I've installed FM10, opened it up, then had to close down to update a patch. Now I cannot get back into FM10. There is no icon to start the game up. Its installed but I cannot open it.

hello,

i just yesturday unistalled and reisntalled my game, going through steam, and when i go to use the data editor, it says its missing some key data :S

any idea's ?

maybe a screenshot for that. I would want to know what the key data is?

I've installed FM10, opened it up, then had to close down to update a patch. Now I cannot get back into FM10. There is no icon to start the game up. Its installed but I cannot open it.

are you using Steam. Because if you downloaded it with Steam, you shouldn't have downloaded the patch

are you using Steam. Because if you downloaded it with Steam, you shouldn't have downloaded the patch

No I decided not to use Steam, wouldn't work at all after I put the product key in.

Anyway I've found a solution to my porblem now.

Hey guys problem

Hey there i played this game constantly, and recovered my computer (vista pc) to factory settings. when i now put the disk in to install i get the autoplay window come up press run and nothing happens. So i explorer D drive where the disc is click setup, it the runs when i go to install non-steam it goes through the process and says, football manager has installed, but some errors occured see instalation log. there is also no sportsinteractive on the programmes bar.

Help please.

Help

I have just got the game and gone through with installing steam and football manager, I then double clicked on the football manager logo and the game started loading with introductions. The screen then gets to the man menu freezes briefly the screen flashes blue and then restarts my laptop. I then reinstalled the system offline and the same problem occurs. What can i do as i would really like to play the game? Thanks Matt.

help!!

:( i am tryin to install fm 10 but when autoplay comes up and i click autorun, nothing happens, please help

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

imtrying to istall fm 10 but when auto play comesup and i click autorun nothing happens, please help:(

hi.
trying to run fm2010 on windows 7. I'm try to install from the disc (i.e. not through steam) and it completes the installation, but when it comes to configuring fm10 to my system (I can't remember the exact wording), the computer freezes, and the game isn't installed.

I can't think of any conflicting software, and I even uninstalled previous versions of the game, but no joy.

Cheers for your help.

hi can i use a patch v3 but i havent download any patches before that, i meant i hvnt download v1.0 etc but i got fm10, if i download patch v3 will it work???

hi can i use a patch v3 but i havent download any patches before that, i meant i hvnt download v1.0 etc but i got fm10, if i download patch v3 will it work???
yes. it will. you dont need to get all the patches. get v3 will do