FM 2010 Installation Problems

hi ive just bought a new laptop a hp g72 notebook with an intel core i3 and windows 7 when i install fm2010 from the cd not steam it says its installed but there were some errors when i try and run the game it start going through the setup then ends say an error occured and the error says f80381 when i install it on my pc it works fine my pc has windows xp on that can anyone help please im getting annoyed with uninstalling and then reinstalling all the time

Hi guys, hope you can help me out here :)

I just bought FM2010 today but when i insert the disc and click the autorun, nothing happens. At all. I have tried clicking the disc icon on the My Computer screen but nothing is happening.

I have Windows 7 64 bit if that's any use.

So annoying! I can't even get the installation menu up at all. What's the deal!?

Are you the administrator on your PC/Laptop only thing I think it could be

I have tried installing the game a couple of times via steam and it is saying that my code has already been activated which it hasnt :S and now when i install it via the disk, it works for two or three times then once the computer has been shut down and i click on the shortcut the timer comes up saying its loading but then nothing happens any ideas what i can people really what a game to play without problems
Thanks
Andrewsss
:D

ok i installed fm10 and have been playing it for the past 5 months then an error box kept coming up and try everything and then uninstalled it now wont read the disk when i put it in my computer i dont use steam btw its my friends copy so no key please help

If its your friends copy then he will surely give you the key,
Think your asking about a way around Crack copy.
READ FORUM RULES

I have tryed to get my football manager working but it is always saying i have got an XML Parsing Error! and when i try to delete football manager and install back to my laptop again it wont let me because it says im still online on the game when it is no longer on my laptop

I need help how to get it working again, whats the answer to my problems

Your installing via steam so you have to un-install via steam when you do this it should allow you to re-install.
I would recommend installing from disk if you have it though(less problems)
Search for XML Parsing Errors on forum and follow instructions on how to clear cache and settings.

i've re-installed due to XML passing error and the istall said errors occured when i try to start a new game i cant pick Belguim,Belarus,England and one other any help please? i even bought a second copy to see if that would help but it didn't

please help when i try to download it does this any help
The installation of Football Manager 2010 is finished, but some errors occurred during the install. Please see the installation log for details.

I have had FM 2010 since it came out last year, but I have a massive problem, a parsing error and I've got no settings folder to delete, and in properties of FM no target field, as far I'm aware there are no alternative ways of fixing a parsing error. Please can somebody prove me wrong, thanks.

I have this problem on installation of FM 2010.

The installation of Football Manager 2010 is finished, but some errors occurred during the install. Please see the installation log for details.

been playing FM for about a year now and i suddenly got this message:-football manager 2010.10.0.0f80381 has stopped working can anybody please help????

how do i get fm2010 to work on laptop? it did mention something like could not load game as something about the graphics