FM 2010 Installation Problems

hi guys..i need some help....i try install fm2010..its all good but when i am to the final stage of installation the green stop moving...sorry for my english...look the pic and u will my problem...please help!

moz-screenshot.png
56672411.png

As there isn't a thread like this for FM11 Demo I'll post my problem in here and hope someone knows how to help :p

I've spent the last week trying to find out why my laptop won't let me play the demo. I've asked people in microsoft and sports interactive but no luck.

My laptop: Dell Latitude E5500; Windows 7 Professional

I was pretty sure my laptop could run FM11, and I tried a test on a different website to check if my system requirements are good enough and it said I should be able to play it fine.

The Problem: I can install the demo with no problems but when I go to run it, after the 'kick racism out of football' slide, the application closes and the .exe file from the FM11 Demo folder disappears.
I get this error message when trying to open the shortcut after FM11 closed:
fm1a.png

I've checked my anti-virus software, administrator permissions, update drivers, update Java/ Direct X but none of that worked. I've tried both Vanilla & Strawberry versions numerous times.

i have just installed the fm 2010 nd steam on my computer,but the game hasnt actully installed in my computer its like i never installed it,but i have istalled it over 3 times
i tried to look for the game,but i couldnt find it anywhere ,not even in the program files,
can somebody help me please i really want to play the game

hi i hope u can find a solution quick because my football manager won't start up because it's missing the saAudit2005MT.dll thanks

Please bear in mind I am a simpleton when it comes to computers.
I tried to install FM2010 but it said 'errors occured'..The short cut has not appeared on my desktop and my laptop doesn't do anything when I now put the disc in.

Is it my rubbish laptop or is it the DVD?

I had the game, then uninstalled it because of a problem, now, i have reinstalled it and when I click on the game, it comes up with a document folder!

Please help!

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

fixed it, no worries!

What did you do. i have the same problem and cannot fix it. thanks!

FM Game Problem Please Help

:( We are having problems when loading fm game. I downloaded this fully on stream. When we go into strem to play this game it stays the there is an error and that the game is already open but we cannot find this anywhere on the computer. We have a a zoostorm netbook, i have downloaded and updated our flash player but still do not understand why this is not playing. Could you help us to understand how to make this work as we cannot play his nd we have had this since xmas

Thanks
Toni

I hope you mean steam, toherwise you could get banned for a torrent.

fm 2011

Any installation problems with Football Manager 2010 or the demo please post your problems in here,give as much information as you can regarding your problem and members will do there best to help you when they can. Cheers.

hey mate, i have alot of problems with my fm 2011 half way threw a season it comes up on the screen access out of bounds and the screen goes all fuzzy cud u help me in anyway

thanks

villamad

in the begining of the installation when it finishes counting to 100 % it stops and nothing hAppens then . i am using windows 7

Hi,
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Myself and a friend have been playing a network game for some time now, and as such FM2010 Has updated to 10.3.

We have asked another friend to join in, but he is experiencing problems.

The game loads fine, but the version is 10.0.....when we download the update, the game is still on the laptop, but simply will not boot.

The hard drive light comes on, like something is happening or loading, and then stop and the laptop goes back to normal with the hard drive doing nothing.

If we uninstall, and back on, the same thing is repeated...fine until the update.

Please help? Thank you for your time in advance.

I keep getting error message 'couldn't find data folder! data/sigfx'

I have uninstalled and re-installed many times because before, i got the message 'please insert fm09 disk' but once i fixed that i now have this new error message. Its getting really frustrated as I have read through all the forum and people have been asking and no one has answered! Also I have literally spent 2 days trying to install this... help pleeeeeaaassseee :D :D :D