FM 2010 Missing Player Stats ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampirus

Reaction score
Ive been playing FM since the 2006 Version
And i have always wondered why there is no 'Trickery' Attribute on the Players, In Real life we see players tricking other players into mistakes, Into Getting them Cards,
Into Winning Corners/throws by kicking the ball on them and the list goes on.I know there are Prefered Moves as 'Wind Up Opponents' And some others.
But i think they should have a general Attribute that Will show how Tricky a player is atleast in the next FM =]

Anyone agree ?

i agree with JustKituno.. is that not what flair is??

Actually, I agree with JustKituno for once.

Isnt there a hidden stat called sportsmanship?

Fair Does not represent all aspects of the Real Life Trickery of players.

Thing is tho, if you want a trickery attribute, I can think of about 20 more we could have, that would be more important that trickery, and still be ******* pointless. :)

Thing is tho, if you want a trickery attribute, I can think of about 20 more we could have, that would be more important that trickery, and still be ******* pointless. :)

True, But the whole i believe that the hole point of FM as we have seen in the past years that have gone is that they trying to import even more things to make it more realistic, Or im i wrong? Just saying, Compare 06 with 10.

True, But the whole i believe that the hole point of FM as we have seen in the past years that have gone is that they trying to import even more things to make it more realistic, Or im i wrong? Just saying, Compare 06 with 10.

Yes, but they can't make it too complicated, alot of people already complain it's too hard.

Yes, but they can't make it too complicated, alot of people already complain it's too hard.

Too hard! (A)
Well, Learning to play FM in a good way can take a couple of months
But people that play FM tend to either play it Hardcore Mode or for Fun.
Average people would just roll for some other game thats more fun.
But i do get your point mate, Thanks for your input.

Im not sure to agree or disagree
I'll sit on this fence for this one
Interesting point though

Status
Not open for further replies.