Status
Not open for further replies.

comrade1892

Reaction score
Now before I brief you on this tactic, I must first tell you of my save game and how this tactic developed.

I started as unemployed with international experience, I became DEportivo manager in December, and saved them from relegation on the last day of the season on head-to-head record.

I quit Deportivo around 5 games into the next season because i felt that I would get them relegated this season. I was unemployed for a few months before Jose Mourinho was sacked from Inter, they signed me up as manager. now in the January transfer window, i was given 55million to spend. with this money i bought Miguel Veloso (DM) for 11million,Anselmo (DR) for 1.5million, Brede HAngeland (DC) for 14million, Mohamed Fofana (DC) for 9.75million and Maarten Stekelenburg (GK) for 11.5million.
picture.php

I then realised that no matter where i finished this season i wasnt going to get sacked, so i mixed and matched with tactics, to no avail. I finished the season in a dissapointing 6th place.
picture.php

I was then given a good 50million more to spend, so i decided that my attack needed to be much better, so i invested in Mauro Zarate (AMRLC ST) 36million and Hulk (FC) for 20.5million.
picture.php

With the team i had, i felt i needed a good tactic, which was unique to this set of players and specially made just for them. it is a fluid tactic giving my midfielders creative freedom. So i decided to create a tactic just for them, and to be honest, at first we were struggling in the league with 0 losses, 4 draws and 2 wins. but given time and a bit of consistency this tactic works magic. i dont know how it works with lower level teams but with my inter team it works great. with this tactic i went on to win the Serie A, although i only won on a superior head-to-head record with AC Milan, 78 points and a league title is still a good return.
picture.php

Here is a list of most of my fixtures excluding around 10 at most due to my screen size, print screening all the fixtures would create too many overlaps.
picture.php

picture.php

Since then, I have made a few transfers in and out. So please be aware of that when analysing the success of my tactic as to the players i have. so here is a list of the recent transfers i have made in and out, and my squat at the moment.
picture.php

picture.php

Now that i have told you my success and how i got to making this tactic i will finally share it with you. here are the print screens. Make sure you realise that each position has specific characteristics installed to make each position unique to the job they are doing. this will be important to realise when making new tactics and basing them around this one. I call my tactic Inter Aggressive and I feel that i have had great results with it and a League Title to show for it!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I wish you all well in your FM10 conquests and i hope this will be of some help.
Please provide feedback as to if this tactic has been successful or not.

Comrade1892

Status
Not open for further replies.